Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

for the poke trolls

bubba9497

I posted earlier today and yesterday too. Not trying to troll but to see what y'all thought today would hold. Never dreamed this would happen.

But if I visit before, I gotta visit afterwards.

That was a serious beatdown.

Redskins look more than good enough to play with anyone right now.

Well as far as I know you get double credit dude, i didn't see you here among the ridiculous trolling cowpie group, and yet you show up when it's hardest. hope rivera is as ok as i hope thomas is.

Thomas was slapping our 3-4 line today on pulls like it was a school yard stealing cookies from Girl Guides.

I hope you guys get him back because he can really help your run for a playoff spot.

Gotta tell Gibbs that when you are up by three scores within five minutes of the end you gotta pull out the important guys and let the 2nd string get some experience. There's two more important games to go.

We got lucky the first time! Two lucky *** hail mary's! We never shoulda won that game. Cowboys owned us for the first 56 minutes!

I guess we got lucky again today by four touchdowns!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Here's your nice tall glass of STFU Pokes! ENJOY!

:pint:

:laugh: nice

I posted earlier today and yesterday too. Not trying to troll but to see what y'all thought today would hold. Never dreamed this would happen.

But if I visit before, I gotta visit afterwards.

That was a serious beatdown.

Redskins look more than good enough to play with anyone right now.

Semms to be a pattern here. The cowboy fans who didn't troll just to post a bunch-o-crap, come back after the loss to post again. While the trolls are nowhere to be found. Big surprise. Gee, you don't think it has anything to do with having a little class, do you? :)

Looks like we are finally back to holding up our end of this great rivalry scotman. And then some, on this particular day :) .

Semms to be a pattern here. The cowboy fans who didn't troll just to post a bunch-o-crap, come back after the loss to post again. While the trolls are nowhere to be found. Big surprise. Gee, you don't think it has anything to do with having a little class, do you? :)

Looks like we are finally back to holding up our end of this great rivalry scotman. And then some, on this particular day :) .

Nope, the trolls won't be back. They are too busy posting over at Cowboyszone right now about the end of the world as we know it. Trolls spew negativity whether they are winning or losing. It's only a matter of which board they post on.

Come on, man. You're old enough to remember all our SB wins

Course i remember those day and those were the days. But nobody saw us pulling this off this year. We have proved all the critics wrong.

The reason why i say that is cause the last time i saw us sweap Dallas we won the superbowl. The dark turner days were enough for me to almost forget why i love the redskins so much.

Course i remember those day and those were the days. But nobody saw us pulling this off this year. We have proved all the critics wrong.

The reason why i say that is cause the last time i saw us sweap Dallas we won the superbowl. The dark turner days were enough for me to almost forget why i love the redskins so much.

In reference to "the critics"...Did you see Portis muggin' for the camera singing and gesturing M.C. Hammer's 2 Legit to quit? :laugh:

:dallasuck 35-7! They really do suck!

Archived