Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Chiefs...Help Us Out!!!!

FunBunch7

Tomorrow, we are ALL huge Chiefs fans!!! SOOOOOO Much is riding on that game. Obviously, to win the division we need to win out and have the Giants lose one. If they don't lose to the Chiefs, we will be forced to root for the raiders against the Giants in 2 weeks...it COULD happen...but I feel better pulling for the Chiefs...especially since the Giants are banged up pretty bad right now.

If any of you have any deals to make with the Devil...this would be a good time.

Tomorrow, we are ALL huge Chiefs fans!!! SOOOOOO Much is riding on that game. Obviously, to win the division we need to win out and have the Giants lose one. If they don't lose to the Chiefs, we will be forced to root for the raiders against the Giants in 2 weeks...it COULD happen...but I feel better pulling for the Chiefs...especially since the Giants are banged up pretty bad right now.

If any of you have any deals to make with the Devil...this would be a good time.

:laugh: This is to funny!!!!!Worry about your own team:2cents:

:laugh: This is to funny!!!!!Worry about your own team:2cents:

I AM worrying about my own team. In case you don't understand how this league works...teams do have to rely on other teams for a better position...

Oh, and now you'll say, if we just took care of our own business we wouldn't be in this position...to which I would say...not everyone gets and extra home game...some of us only get 8 of them.

...But our last one of the "regular" season, will be getting back to even with the Giants...THEN, you and your people will be hoping like heck that the eagles beat us in the finale, IF, you guys can go out to Oakland and get a win.

Says the Giants fan registered on a Redskins message board.
Is this a free country,last time i check it was.Look don't get me rong you want the div as much as anyone in the east,But lets face facts no one from the NFCE is going to the big dance.Like you all want is that NFCE Champ,after that it does not matter to me,who ever goes to the SB from the NFC is going to be toast.Then again i have not been right all year,I pick giants at 8-8 i was rong,I pick eagles to win the east i was rong you guys wildcard so far iam rong it goes on and on.:(

Archived