Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Chiefs...Help Us Out!!!!

FunBunch7

Is this a free country,last time i check it was.Look don't get me rong you want the div as much as anyone in the east,But lets face facts no one from the NFCE is going to the big dance.Like you all want is that NFCE Champ,after that it does not matter to me,who ever goes to the SB from the NFC is going to be toast.Then again i have not been right all year,I pick giants at 8-8 i was rong,I pick eagles to win the east i was rong you guys wildcard so far iam rong it goes on and on.:(

rong?? :laugh: The first time I thought it was a typo...but by the 3 time...I know it wasn't a mistake... :dunce:

Oh yeah, and Go Chiefs!! :cheers:

Is this a free country,last time i check it was.Look don't get me rong you want the div as much as anyone in the east,But lets face facts no one from the NFCE is going to the big dance.Like you all want is that NFCE Champ,after that it does not matter to me,who ever goes to the SB from the NFC is going to be toast.Then again i have not been right all year,I pick giants at 8-8 i was rong,I pick eagles to win the east i was rong you guys wildcard so far iam rong it goes on and on.:(

I know the "W" key on your keyboard works. You used it to spell was, want, who and wildcard. Try it on "rong" next time.

As for the free country thing, that is debatable but I don't believe it is. If it was I wouldn't have to pay the state every year for the right to own a car or a house and I wouldn't have to pay taxes to send other peoples kids to school.

I was just responding to you saying on a Redskins message board that we should worry about the Redskins. Quite ironic, you didn't get it.

This weekend is ALL about our beloved native American folk...may the Skins and Chiefs scalp their respective opponents...and then everyone is invited up to my tee pee for a little pow wow where we will pass around the peace pipe in celebration of our tumultuous victory!!

HTTR~

Rong = Noun

Meaning: The past tense of Ring.

oakland has a penchant for beating NFCE teams. Not sure what that is about, but the Giants will lose the last game of the year as well.

We'll win the division in style.

what that is all about is redskins were a big favorite to win their last superbowl and the raiders mopped the stadium with them.

k.c. will beat the giants. dallas will beat skins, giants will beat the skins, skins/philly? who cares. giants will beat oakland, dallas will beat carolina, giants win division, dallas will stomp rams, dallas and giants will meet in playoffs, tossup game. redskins will watch superbowl from stands and cry about referees, and trick plays, and hard schedules, and extra home games,and injuries, and haters around the nfl. and how next year theyre gonna go unscored on. because dan snyder is gonna give up his draft picks for a proven kicker earning 5 million a year. giving the skins wins in all those close games they had this year.

no, but the Skins can look at the fact both Dallas and the Giants got the Chiefs and Broncos at HOME while Washington had to travel across country and play them in stadiums that contribute a definite homefield advantage :)

And how about New York's schedule of 9 home games this year? Pretty nice.

Archived