Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unbelievable, Peter King

SkinsOrlando

I sure hope King is right on his picks this week. Not only did he pick us to win, but he also picked Atlanta, Minnesota, and the Giants to lose...

You got that one right! If everything he picked comes true, then we will be in the 6th spot by the end of the day. The 6th spot is where all dreams come true!

Don't kill me fellow Skins fans. I told a buddy of mine that I have a feeling that Skins will beat he Cowbums, Giants and then get upset by the Eagles. I hope we run the table but I just have that gut feeling. :( :dallasuck

I could absolutely see that happening. Granted I could see us losing out as well. Or losing to Dallas & NY and crushing Philly...

My point? We've missed the playoffs in so many ways over the past 12 or so years, that anything is possible!

omg.

if anybody has free time on your hand and wants to see something funny, open up peter kings picks and the vegas lines for each game. Seems like he bets exactly what the vegas oddmakers set the game at for a lot more games then the skins-cowboys ( vegas odds are skins +3, king predicted 20-17 skins)

and he gets paid for this?

I sure hope King is right on his picks this week. Not only did he pick us to win, but he also picked Atlanta, Minnesota, and the Giants to lose...

I thought he was some doped up clown when a few weeks ago he predicted us to lose to the Raiders 13-20. Thought he was off of his rocker. Well, we lost 13-16. So, maybe he has a little knowledge.

Since, he picked us to beat Dallas, I psyched. GO SKINS!!!!

Don't kill me fellow Skins fans. I told a buddy of mine that I have a feeling that Skins will beat he Cowbums, Giants and then get upset by the Eagles. I hope we run the table but I just have that gut feeling. :( :dallasuck

I actually had that thought also :( .

That would suck but the thought of us sweeping Dallas and splitting with the G-men will still be cool :cheers:

Archived