Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone have Goose Bumps thinking about how Gibbs is preping players for Dallas week?

NoCalMike

I can imagine it now....

Gibbs bringing in the Hogs for an emotional speech.

Bugel talking about smash-mouth, punch them in the face football.

Greg Williams talking about how the defense is going to pull out all the stops and put pressure on Bledsoe all day..........

I just think this entire week inside the Redskins practice facility there is a buzz going around that we are going to see emit onto the field Sunday and I am amped up already.......

:dallasuck

Here is the quote, from http://espn.go.com/page2/wash/s/simmons/020314.html

Starke remembered how Bugel had quit smoking that season, but as the game grew closer and closer, he suddenly slipped off the wagon and became a chain-smoking maniac: "All week, Buges had been urging us to keep our composure, stay in control, and then by the third quarter, he's holding up both middle fingers, pointing them across the sideline and telling (Cowboys defensive coach Ernie) Stautner, 'F--- you!!!!!' He was more out of control than anybody!"

I just want to see Buges flippin' off Parcell's from across the opposite sideline. Old school baby, OLD SCHOOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Buges would actually do something like that...HAHHAHA!!!!

I am so hyped for this game you can't even believe...I'm going to the game this sunday.

:)

They should show highlights of all the Skins wins over Dallas on the Jumbo Tron during pre game warm ups...over and over agian...get Dallas doubting themselves.

Gibbs will have something up his sleeve for sure. Even Parcells has opened up his back of tricks with flea flickers and such. Parcells, (historically) is more conservative than Gibbs. If you think back to the Giants/Skins rivalrys of the 80's, it was the Skins who would air it out more.

I remember that Joey T. and some of the old Hogs came to talk with the current Skins before the 1st Dallas game this season.

Here is the quote, from http://espn.go.com/page2/wash/s/simmons/020314.html

Starke remembered how Bugel had quit smoking that season, but as the game grew closer and closer, he suddenly slipped off the wagon and became a chain-smoking maniac: "All week, Buges had been urging us to keep our composure, stay in control, and then by the third quarter, he's holding up both middle fingers, pointing them across the sideline and telling (Cowboys defensive coach Ernie) Stautner, 'F--- you!!!!!' He was more out of control than anybody!"

Damn that's one amazing article!! And that is one mighty fine story right there about Bugel, LMAO

If there's an outside chance that Gibbs has actually been withholding plays(not seen before) and saving them for when we need them, the next two weeks is when he needs to start breaking them out.

IMO, it's now or never.

We'll definitely have some new looks this week. Regardless of that I just want to play clean football and no turnovers/penalties.

I can imagine it now....

Gibbs bringing in the Hogs for an emotional speech.

Bugel talking about smash-mouth, punch them in the face football.

Greg Williams talking about how the defense is going to pull out all the stops and put pressure on Bledsoe all day..........

I just think this entire week inside the Redskins practice facility there is a buzz going around that we are going to see emit onto the field Sunday and I am amped up already.......

Yeah, they better be up in that film room mand Don Breaux and Jack Burns better know what there looking for because its out there they just need to ID those stress points and relay it down to the field when they see it...yeah, making all them millions but can't see nothing. They shouldn't even be at home!

I don't want to hear no BS, uh, uh, none of those bad decisons on pass coverage with less than a minute to go for Tampa and no time outs and 52yds to go for a TD, or Porter exploiting a LB in the Raiders game! Uh, Uh, this is too easy.....so conduct a good analyses and provide a good brief back to Coach Gibbs and Company.

Look for those stress points through out the entire game and make adjustments based on what you see in the 1st half and what you expect to see in the second....hell, I can brief this for free.....oh all kinds of clues out there! So lets go Coach Breaux ..yeah you're the "O" coord making them big bucks so lets make Dallas pay!

One things for sure Dallas will be trying to air it out, we all ready know that....you see what I mean. So find the course of action and coach it! Hell, talking that BS! I don't want to hear no BS on Comcast! Look how we handled Denver and they went strait at Dallas...I don't want to here it! Break down the film and give it to me then! Its folks on this site that can break the film down as well! So I don;'t want to hear no BS Burns and Breaux you get hot hot , thats what you do!

Yeah, they better be up in that film room mand Don Breaux and Jack Burns better know what there looking for because its out there they just need to ID those stress points and relay it down to the field when they see it...yeah, making all them millions but can't see nothing. They shouldn't even be at home!

I don't want to hear no BS, uh, uh, none of those bad decisons on pass coverage with less than a minute to go for Tampa and no time outs and 52yds to go for a TD, or Porter exploiting a LB in the Raiders game! Uh, Uh, this is too easy.....so conduct a good analyses and provide a good brief back to Coach Gibbs and Company.

Look for those stress points through out the entire game and make adjustments based on what you see in the 1st half and what you expect to see in the second....hell, I can brief this for free.....oh all kinds of clues out there! So lets go Coach Breaux ..yeah you're the "O" coord making them big bucks so lets make Dallas pay!

One things for sure Dallas will be trying to air it out, we all ready know that....you see what I mean. So find the course of action and coach it! Hell, talking that BS! I don't want to hear no BS on Comcast! Look how we handled Denver and they went strait at Dallas...I don't want to here it! Break down the film and give it to me then! Its folks on this site that can break the film down as well! So I don;'t want to hear no BS Burns and Breaux you get hot hot , thats what you do!

:cheers:

Archived