Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Advice needed from dads

twa

Brings back memories.

Came home from bootcamp and wore my Uniform thru the neighborhood went to my girlfriends house at the time (she was 16) Dad was at work Mom was home and said her daughter was at the bowling alley which was two blocks away snuck up behind her tapped her on the shoulder and after her shock she tackled me and smothered me with kisses.

I was respectful on the date however comma she did bless me with my little princess when she was 19

:laugh: ND, I don't think that's the story TWA wanted to hear :laugh:

Oh, you can bet I will intimidate the boy,since he knows me and my son already it shouldn't be too hard...Probably bring out the knives for sharpening when he arrives :D

I just think back to when I was 17 :nutkick:

I'd suggest bringing out a 30-06 and start cleaning it for when he arrives :laugh:

Good luck man, I don't envy your position but I if you brought her up like I believe you did, you have nothing to worry about ;)

In the unlikely event I could not handle things ;) , I can always call on my son the marine(aka Superman)

Well that's a whole different ballgame... Po'ed father and brother?? Yeah you'd definately win there.

:cheers:

He's not a Cowboys or Eagles fan is he? If so, under no circumstances should you allow her to go out with him.

Just make sure to be cleaning your shotgun when he comes over to pick her up! :laugh:

I considered that ,but I think blades lend a more personal touch ,such as

Asking if he ever wondered what it would feel like to be skinned alive.

Just idle chit chat,when he arrives :laugh:

Lmfao. If you feel you raised your kids right in that they respect themselves, there's nothing to worry about. All us 17 year old dudes think alike in a way, sorry for the bluntness, but it's true. But the way most of us operate is that we only show as much respect to a woman as they desire. If a girl acts like a ho, she will be treated like a ho, no doubt about it. I've seen it happen, happens everyday. But like I said, if ya'll feel that you've done your part as parents to get your kids to respect themselves, they'll be fine. I might as well be a dad, because I don't trust any teenage males my damn self. That's just reality, we're horny. :)

Lmfao. If you feel you raised your kids right in that they respect themselves, there's nothing to worry about. All us 17 year old dudes think alike in a way, sorry for the bluntness, but it's true. But the way most of us operate is that we only show as much respect to a woman as they desire. If a girl acts like a ho, she will be treated like a ho, no doubt about it. I've seen it happen, happens everyday. But like I said, if ya'll feel that you've done your part as parents to get your kids to respect themselves, they'll be fine. I might as well be a dad, because I don't trust any teenage males my damn self. That's just reality, we're horny. :)

I remember the age well :laugh:

You are probably correct,but I really hoped she would wait till 30,like PCS said.

Dang wifes conspiring against me, I will just have to deploy my scouts and gather the enforcers...And show a LITTLE trust. ;)

Archived