Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pierce is out against KC

Waleo32

That is GREAT news and anyone that says they aren't happy that Pierce isn't playing is a LIAR. DO YOU WANT A HOME PLAYOFF GAME? If you do, the Giants are going to have to lose to either the Chiefs or the Raiders (and the redskins). It's going down to the wire and WE NEED SOME HELP!

That is GREAT news and anyone that says they aren't happy that Pierce isn't playing is a LIAR.......

It's going down to the wire and WE NEED SOME HELP!

First, I am not a liar.

Second, I would rather believe in the Skins than hope for other other teams to get hurt. It would be that much sweeter to trounce the Giants with AP in the lineup.

We can agree to disagree man, but don't call me a liar.

Great news people Antonio Pierce is likely out against KC. He has a high ankle sprain.

Ahem,

maybe you should at least tone down your excitement for another man's injury.

Perhaps, unfortunate news for Giants...blah, blah, blah

(But, yes also fortunate news for those who don't have to play against him)

I'm rather amused with the hostility some of you have against Antonie Pierce, just because he switched clubs. Grow the **** up. If we would have wanted him more, we would have given him AT LEAST the exact same contract the Giants gave him, with money loaded UPFRONT. Any athlete, especially NFL players, take the best money. You have to take a business approach because that's what team owners take with you.

Yes I realize the point of this thread wasn't to rejoice his injury because he left us, but similar threads I've seen around here.

Looks like he has a grudge against us.

Giants | Pierce says he will return by Week 16

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:19:17 -0800

Dan Rutstein, of the Royal Gazette, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl">New York Giants LB Antonio Pierce (ankle) said he will certainly return for the team's Week 16 game against the Washington Redskins, if he can't play Week 15. "I might not be back this week, but I'll be back by that Washington game (December 24). I wouldn't miss that," said Pierce of the game against his former teammates.

Looks like he has a grudge against us.

Giants | Pierce says he will return by Week 16

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:19:17 -0800

Dan Rutstein, of the Royal Gazette, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl">New York Giants LB Antonio Pierce (ankle) said he will certainly return for the team's Week 16 game against the Washington Redskins, if he can't play Week 15. "I might not be back this week, but I'll be back by that Washington game (December 24). I wouldn't miss that," said Pierce of the game against his former teammates.

This is part of the reason a lot of fans might not like him. Some people act like Pierce is some fawn in the road. He is very bitter and jaded about his time here and has gone out of his way to make disparaging remarks about our franchise. Some people might need to get off their high horse...

its an ankle sprain dude, its ok to be glad he's out with an ankle sprain.

I know, right? Yes, I'm happy that a key player for one of our main competitors has a dinged ankle in the weeks leading up to our game. And no, I'm not apologetic for feeling that way. Were it a concussion or actually something serious then my feelings on the matter would change.

its an ankle sprain dude, its ok to be glad he's out with an ankle sprain. he's gonna miss one game... get over it. i hope they get their butts kicked and LJ has 1000 yds rushing on saturday.

I would like him to miss the game against the Skins. But I wouldnt want it to be injury related. Maybe he will get suspended.

This is part of the reason a lot of fans might not like him. Some people act like Pierce is some fawn in the road. He is very bitter and jaded about his time here and has gone out of his way to make disparaging remarks about our franchise. Some people might need to get off their high horse...

yeah he really pisses me off... he can not stop talking about us jeez

Funny I see so many posts on here about him being out for only a week. I was watching Cold Pizza today and during the segment when they bring the doctor in to help explain injuries they talked about AP. The doctor indicated that the injury should sideline him for 4-6 weeks. There is quite a difference between that and Pierce saying he will be ready for us. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived