Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Week: Day 1 (Most Hated Cowboy) Past and Present.

jerrarde

I skimmed through four pages and I didn't see Harvey Martin's name mentioned once. Maybe I missed it.

Do you remember when the Cowboys eliminated the Redskins from the playoffs in a December game in 1979 after the Skins had a 13 point lead late in the fourth quarter? Harvey Martin threw a funeral wreath into the Redskins locker room.

Martin HAS to be the most hated Cowboy.

I hated Irvin but I respected his play. I hated Keyshawn before he went to the Cowbums. Deion Sanders is a front runner. He's gonna catch a yeast infection whore hopping from team to team. I couldn't stand him. I hated it when the Skins signed him. I'm so happ they Ravens are losing. Thats just what his front running bamma azz gets.

Micheal Freek'n Irvin..........I hate this guy everytime he is on espn it is all about the Boys... They could have a 0-8 season the Freek'n Boys are pull'n out a upset. He makes me puke........ :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Maybe it's just me, but i hate almost anything that lives in Texas, not just Dallas. I guess it's because i was raised around so many extreme Dallas haters that i learned to hate Texas, but i dont know. My least favorite present Cowboy is probably Terry Glenn, i hate him. I used to hate Deion, and I'm still not a fan. Pretty much what everyone else has agreed on, whoever wears that star ought to be hated. HAIL VICTORY(against the punk @$$ cowboys)!

I skimmed through four pages and I didn't see Harvey Martin's name mentioned once. Maybe I missed it.

Do you remember when the Cowboys eliminated the Redskins from the playoffs in a December game in 1979 after the Skins had a 13 point lead late in the fourth quarter? Harvey Martin threw a funeral wreath into the Redskins locker room.

Martin HAS to be the most hated Cowboy.

Now here's a man that knows what it's really about. I know a lot of you may not recall this (not having been around and all) but it was just this kind of thing that truly spawned the visceral loathing of the Cowboys. I don't know that I could pick just one but damn, I am really upset that someone else said this first. I remember this and people were absolutely foaming at the mouth over it. May Martin burn for eternity between Satan's boil-infested cheeks.....

i have respect for emmit... and aikman.... but irvin is the pits

Agreed, only Irvin is a crack baby.

GOD I HATE hearing his voice on ESPN every Monday. Just ONCE, I want to see S. Taylor, in full pads, come flying in from off camera and knock Irvin through the back wall of the Staples "Playmaking made Easy" field.

:dallasuck

michael irvin is my #1 most hated guy in my book, i dont understand how he can get away with this crack stuff again again and again.

also hate RAY ALLEN. mostly because whenever theyre on MNF, madden just rides his ass all night.. ray allen this... ray allen that... hes a fatass. thats all they could talk about when we were losing 13-0 till they switched to the Santana moss bandwagon.... but i also hate all the other guys who ever wore that ugly star on their helmet....

oh yea and i also hate the jackass who i use to work with who is a DALLAS, DUKE, YANKEES, JEFF GORDON, LAKERS FAN and lives in the DC area.... that just makes NO sense, talk about fairweather....

"Hollywood" Henderson

Mel Renfro

Charlie Waters

Randy White

Bill Bates

Tony Dorsett (I loved him when he played college ball at Pittsburg, but hated him after he signed with Dallas...that's how deep my hatred for Dallas runs)

Pretty much the whole team from the late 70's.

Daryl Johnston

Michael Irvin

Troy Aikman & Emmitt Smith (although I respect them)

I'll chime in as a Giant fan...

Emmit Smith- A very good RB, who in my opinion happens to be the most overrated player in the history of the NFL. I take nothing away from his numbers, except the fact that he ran behind arguably the greatest line in the history of the NFL. He gets props for longevity in my book, its tough for a RB, but he's not in my top 3-4 RBs of all time, I don't care that he owns the rushing record

Michael Irvin- I actually enjoy the crackhead as an analyst, but I'll never forget about how after a game late in 1995, in which Hampton ran for 187 yards AT Dallas and they barely beat us 21-20, Irvin goes off on a rant in the postgame about "Cmon man, thats the GIANTS! When you barely beat the Giants you know you didn't do something right." Go tell everyone how it wasn't your pipe again

Roy Williams- Just because hes an overrated punk ass who when covering Shockey 1 on 1 in his career has been burnt to toast. I love that attempt on the fade last year in the endzone when Shockey owned him Dawkins style. The TD to tie the game and send it to OT in week 6. The fact that the guy still gets away with borderline horse collars virtually every week, and they invented the damn rule for him. He's a great tackler, who is awesome in run support (when he doesnt get caught out of position) but i hate him

Archived