Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats the deal about this Tookie Williams guy?

Spaceman Spiff

My problem with all of this is everyone screaming to keep him alive, instead of that why don't you go to courts and fight the death penalty, but not for this guy. He wouldn't even admit to the crime, and show any sympathy at all for the families he hurt.

Snoop and all of you if you are this strong against the death penalty then show us, do not try and get your free air time instead.

Once again the a man is execute to make the majority feel safe, and put minorities in their place. Arnold is a puppet of the constituency. A man shows remorse for what he done, and we still execute the man. WHy are there no rich people or prominet white people getting executed? Is the "justice system" that slanted.

Once again the a man is execute to make the majority feel safe, and put minorities in their place. Arnold is a puppet of the constituency. A man shows remorse for what he done, and we still execute the man. WHy are there no rich people or prominet white people getting executed? Is the "justice system" that slanted.

Uh, show remorse? He never admitted guilt. He carried his lies with him, all the way to the end.

Exactly what remorse did he show? He never apologized for the murders, never apologized to the families of those he's killed. He co-wrote a few childrens books, how is that remorse?

I'm not going to even comment on your attempt to use the "race card".

Convicted in 1981??????????? Least he was able to watch the Redskins win all their Superbowls. More than I can say for his victims. Model prisoner???? What choice did he have other than be a model prisoner. Its either that or spending all those years in Administrative Segregation.

jbooma,

this is how you fight the death penalty. you bring up cases of people killed by the state who may have done more good alive than dead. This case got us all talking about it and thinking about the death penalty, so they are accomplishing something.

You fight it to the lawmakers, not to a convict. These actors and musicans do not care all the they care about is him, not others.

If they wanted to show they did lets see them continue, but they won't.

:doh: he never showed remorse, plus making this a racial issue is absurd

You fight it to the lawmakers, not to a convict. These actors and musicans do not care all the they care about is him, not others.

If they wanted to show they did lets see them continue, but they won't.

As we all know, particular high profile events draw responses from other people. It's human nature. Just like the people who protested about Terry Schaivo for weeks, but are not lobbying the Florida Legislature to change the laws today.

:doh: he never showed remorse, plus making this a racial issue is absurd

I agree that it is not really a racial issue in this particular case. Of course, disproportionate enforcement of the death penalty against minorities in general is a racial issue, and another reason that I am opposed to the death penaly in all cases.

I agree that it is not really a racial issue in this particular case. Of course, disproportionate enforcement of the death penalty against minorities in general is a racial issue, and another reason that I am opposed to the death penaly in all cases.

3 of his 4 victims were minorities (Chinese-American). I don't believe Jesse Jackson ever mentioned that in his rants yesterday.

Another convicted murderer gone. Yes!!!

Boobiemiles, you wrote "Please tell me what is Christain about the Death Penalty?" Romans 13:3,4 say "For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer."

The last time I checked, Christians based their beliefs on what the Bible says. Perhaps you think the sword is used for spanking?

So does God give every one of his servants a sword? I am still waiting for one then... And keep in mind, this is PAUL speaking to an audience in Rome, and he admits that his words are but interpretations of what Jesus said. He is not part of the Synoptic Gospels, after all. Read 1 Corinthians 7:10-12, the stuff about divorcing Pagans, to see how Pauly boy tries to answer tough questions without Jesus having a definitive teaching on it. Almost all of Paul's letters have such admitted interpetations, he never claimed to be the definitive source on what Jesus said or did.

And last time I checked, modern Christians based their beliefs on the Gospels moreso than on the Bible. Where is the though shall not kill commandment when you need it?

Guest sith lord

The biggest problem I have with all of this is all my fellow black people that supports people like this. It's not like this guy was "Mother Teresa". For the life of me, I will never understand why so many of us blacks show more remorse for the scums of our community, than we do for the good people of our community.

Thou shalt not kill mean thou shalt not murder and when a thug does murder then the eye for an eye part of the bible comes into play.

You spineless types never cease to amaze me.

Why dont you show the same outrage for babies murdered daily or for the victims.

THE MAN didnt force this piece of sh*t to murder four people.

THE MAN Didnt have two thugs shoot a man in the back at a DC gas station last night then joyride 3 blocks in his car

Guest sith lord
Why do you get to decide when certain parts of the bible apply? Shouldn't you either live by it or not all of the time?

'does murder' :laugh:

Very good point.

Why do you get to decide when certain parts of the bible apply? Shouldn't you either live by it or not all of the time?

'does murder' :laugh:

Who are you addressing that to?

When you are told that you should not kill and you do kill then obviously after you murder you will face what they called an eye for an eye.

Of course liberals want to ignore his heinous acts and now try to make it seem like christians are bad for seeking justice while the godless are all for legalized infanticide and euthanasia so the old wont be a burden on society or their families.

Who are you addressing that to?

When you are told that you should not kill and you do kill then obviously after you murder you will face what they called an eye for an eye.

Of course liberals want to ignore his heinous acts and now try to make it seem like christians are bad for seeking justice while the godless are all for legalized infanticide and euthanasia so the old wont be a burden on society or their families.

There are so many things wrong here, i don't know where to begin. Okay, let's see...

First - Only christians support the death penalty?

Second - All liberals and/or non-christians are godless? Can i get some Jewish input on this?

Third - who is ignoring his acts? I personally never said he should go free and i'm liberal. Life in prison - yes; killed in prison - no.

Fourth - I really like to kill babies and old people - so i guess i can't argue with you there.

There are so many things wrong here, i don't know where to begin. Okay, let's see...

First - Only christians support the death penalty?

Second - All liberals and/or non-christians are godless? Can i get some Jewish input on this?

Third - who is ignoring his acts? I personally never said he should go free and i'm liberal. Life in prison - yes; killed in prison - no.

Fourth - I really like to kill babies and old people - so i guess i can't argue with you there.

Did I say all liberals?

No

Are there alot of liberals and jews that are godless?

Unfortunately Yes and that isnt hateful its a fact.

In ignoring his acts people want to focus on the books and in typical liberal fashion say nonsense like his death wont bring those people back (True but he wont murder again) and ignore how devastating his acts were the four murders and creating one of the most bloody gangs in the country.

Its definately not christians acting like one baby saved from an abortion is the end of the world and they need the ACLU to stop people of faith from having telling girls there are options other than aborting their babies.

And yes it is liberals trying to sugar coat legalized euthanasia with the die with dignity via doctor assistance.

If you don't mean all liberals, then you should say 'most liberals'

If there are Jews that are Godless, then by default that would mean there are Christians that are Godless. And since you seem to think that Christians are the ones who should hand out God's justice, this seems a little odd.

As for the abortion and euthanasia things - God forbid someone make their own decision about their own body (for the record - i'm liberal and pro-life, and pro-die with dignity)

Archived