Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are the redskins invisible?

crimestopperlady

Hi all! Have any of you noticed that all they talk about on television or the radio is how the NEW YORK GIANTS are going to the playoffs and win the nfc east, and the DALLAS COWBOYS have an uphill battle to get to the playoffs as a wildcard team?

I think its kind of funny that if the washngton redskins win this weekend and if the Giants lose this weekend to a really pi$$ed off Eagle team, all of a sudden Washington would be in the drivers seat to win the nfc east. ONE single game can make that much difference and yet there is no talk at all about that.

i.e. if the Giants lose this weekend they might not even make the playoffs. If the Giants lose to the Chiefs they might not make the playoffs, and THERE IS NOT ANYTHING written in stone that says they can't lose to the Raiders when the giants fly out to Oakland during the final weekend.

but All I've heard in the media is WHO will the Giants play in the playoffs. do you find this stuff as irritating as i do? the Redskins are on a roll and should not be taken lightly.

Hi all! Have any of you noticed that all they talk about on television or the radio is how the NEW YORK GIANTS are going to the playoffs and win the nfc east, and the DALLAS COWBOYS have an uphill battle to get to the playoffs as a wildcard team?

I think its kind of funny that if the washngton redskins win this weekend and if the Giants lose this weekend to a really pi$$ed off Eagle team, all of a sudden Washington would be in the drivers seat to win the nfc east. ONE single game can make that much difference and yet there is no talk at all about that.

i.e. if the Giants lose this weekend they might not even make the playoffs. If the Giants lose to the Chiefs they might not make the playoffs, and THERE IS NOT ANYTHING written in stone that says they can't lose to the Raiders when the giants fly out to Oakland during the final weekend.

but All I've heard in the media is WHO will the Giants play in the playoffs. do you find this stuff as irritating as i do? the Redskins are on a roll and should not be taken lightly.

The key word is IF.

IF we win this weekend, they'll have to start talking about us.

Good thing we will. :cardsuck:

We don't deserve to be held in high regard after the losses we had. Bottom line. We win a few, they will talk about us. Hopefully that is after we have a playoff berth all wrapped up! :applause:

and in the same breath I can say the same thing about the Giants. After all THEY do not have a playoff bearth wrapped up and in fact they are in danger of losing out if they just lose this weekend. nobody has pointed that out in the media. my whole point is the redskin are completely ignored or invisible.

Its not exactly an upset if we win this weekend.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

I think it's because of PC.

Everybody knows that The Media is full of liberals, (now that I think of it, doesn't Lenny look kind-of like Teddy Kennedy?), and they don't like our team's name. So they don't like to talk about us, and they don't even like to think about us.

:)

It was the same thing back in Joe Gibbs first tour here. Never got any respect even with a winning record, and all of those Superbowls we were in back then, we were never favored to win.

So get used to it. No matter how good the Redskins become, they will never get the respect they deserve.

So get used to it. No matter how good the Redskins become, they will never get the respect they deserve.

what in the world does that mean. Can I remind you of one small little detail. The Redskins are SIX and SIX. They beat a 15th string rookie QB from HARVARD just to get UP to .500.

Please.

Get a clue. Nobody talks about the Redskins now for ONE reason: they're a mediocre team that plays a boring style of football. They had their chance to prove if they were for real against the division leader. What happened? They were bombed THIRTY SIX TO NOTHING.

Case closed.

they shouldn't talk about us until we win the dallas game. beating the rams and cardinals is hardly something to talk about. but once we beat the team that they love (the cowboys) then they'll hype up our game vs. the giants.

like everyone here says- we control our own destiny. last week and this week are just pebbles in our path to the superbowl- the boulders come in the last 3 weeks of the season.

Get a clue. Nobody talks about the Redskins now for ONE reason: they're a mediocre team that plays a boring style of football. They had their chance to prove if they were for real against the division leader. What happened? They were bombed THIRTY SIX TO NOTHING.

Case closed.

I'll grant you that about this years team but KF's main point was even during Gibb's first tenure the Redskins never got the credit they deserved.

:logo:

the skins' playoffs hopes r still alive [of course]. we can make wild card if we go 3-1 rest of da season, but if we go 4-0, we will definitely make it. the other teams that or in da nfc playoffs race r falcons, cowboys, and bucs. and cowboys r playin kansas city sunday, and da bucs r facin the panthers. so more than likely those 2 will lose. falcons will go against saints so they'll prolly win. no doubt the skins will win so then that leaves 3 out of 4 team w/ a 7-6 record [skins, bucs, and cowboys]. but the rest of the falcon's schedule [after this week's game] is a really tough. so hopefully they'll lose 1 or 2. if all 4 teams go 10-6 or 9-7, skins win the tie breaker cuz they have da better nfc record. :logo:

Archived