Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are the redskins invisible?

crimestopperlady

You guys are funny.

The giants blew us out in the meadowlands. they are 2 ahead of us. even if we win and they lose THEY are in the drivers seat because if they win out they win the division.

We don't deserve any respect based on our recent 12 year history.

You earn respect and at .500 we a haven't earned anything?

The Giants have earned it, now it's our turn.

Hi all! Have any of you noticed that all they talk about on television or the radio is how the NEW YORK GIANTS are going to the playoffs and win the nfc east, and the DALLAS COWBOYS have an uphill battle to get to the playoffs as a wildcard team?

I think its kind of funny that if the washngton redskins win this weekend and if the Giants lose this weekend to a really pi$$ed off Eagle team, all of a sudden Washington would be in the drivers seat to win the nfc east. ONE single game can make that much difference and yet there is no talk at all about that.

i.e. if the Giants lose this weekend they might not even make the playoffs. If the Giants lose to the Chiefs they might not make the playoffs, and THERE IS NOT ANYTHING written in stone that says they can't lose to the Raiders when the giants fly out to Oakland during the final weekend.

but All I've heard in the media is WHO will the Giants play in the playoffs. do you find this stuff as irritating as i do? the Redskins are on a roll and should not be taken lightly.

Man, I am so glad that Im not alone. I started a similar thread and people were like, "we dont deserve to go to the playoffs" or "we beat a rookie QB" ( like Chris Simms). So I hate that we are ALWAYS looked over! But this time its coming back to bite them in the rears! We are in the best position to go to the playoffs!! We are not a bad team, be have lost games because of mistakes not bad football. Mistakes can be fixed. We are +5 in turnover ratio for the last 2 games and running the ball like crazy! That my friend is what is needed to get to the big games, and that my friend is what will be the tone for the 2005 season. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!:dallasuck

every team has a bad game [the colt's bad game will come sooner or later]. the redskins jus had 6 of them :doh:

no, we did not have 6 bad games

losing to a winning team is not a bad game

losing to one of the worst ran organizations & teams in the league, the Oakland Raiders, was our bad game

talk about lack of respect league wide continuing

Nothing short of qualifying for a wildcard position, or winning the division, outright, will garner focused media attention. More media attention, if we win a wildcard playoff game. But...for the moment it is all a pipe dream. We got to win first, and show the media, without any doubt, we should be there.

The only games I'm concerned with are with division rivals. Still, to win a game requires planning and healthy players, which make the Arizona game more interesting than it should be.

Hail Redskins!

Hi all! Have any of you noticed that all they talk about on television or the radio is how the NEW YORK GIANTS are going to the playoffs and win the nfc east, and the DALLAS COWBOYS have an uphill battle to get to the playoffs as a wildcard team?

I think its kind of funny that if the washngton redskins win this weekend and if the Giants lose this weekend to a really pi$$ed off Eagle team, all of a sudden Washington would be in the drivers seat to win the nfc east. ONE single game can make that much difference and yet there is no talk at all about that.

i.e. if the Giants lose this weekend they might not even make the playoffs. If the Giants lose to the Chiefs they might not make the playoffs, and THERE IS NOT ANYTHING written in stone that says they can't lose to the Raiders when the giants fly out to Oakland during the final weekend.

but All I've heard in the media is WHO will the Giants play in the playoffs. do you find this stuff as irritating as i do? the Redskins are on a roll and should not be taken lightly.

We're on a roll????????? What are you talking about? We won one game, prior to that we lost the last three. We haven't demonstrated anything that warrants us being talked about as a contender. If we win this week against Arizona in a dominating way...for all 4 quarters, regardless of what Dallas or New York does, the media will start talking about us having a shot.

no, we did not have 6 bad games

losing to a winning team is not a bad game

losing to one of the worst ran organizations & teams in the league, the Oakland Raiders, was our bad game

talk about lack of respect league wide continuing

true.. but i meant dat losing is bad, so its a bad game. but i totally agree w/ u bout losing 2 a winning team isnt a bad game.

Like the guy said, were 6-6. We have to past the Vikes, who have the easiest schedule with 3 of 4 at home, the Bucs (who we lost to), the Falcons, The Boys, and win all of our games. Whats to talk about that. Believe me if we win this week and the boys and Giants lose, all eyes will be on that Cowboy games.

personally, I hope we're ignored all the way to the playoffs

Yea, we all saw what happened after we beat the niners 52-7 and was 3-2 and lost those 2 games at denver and kansas city in week 3 and 4 by like 3 points each. They started talking like we were the Colts and the next game when we could of taken control of the NFC East by beating the Giants our player played like **** probally becuase they were to busy watching ESPN in the locker room before the game. Did i mention we got the **** beatin outta us 36-0 that game?

Oh not to mention the Tampa Bay and Oakland games we should of dominated. Looks like we still have a couple steve spurrier/norv turner people still up in the locker room...

what in the world does that mean. Can I remind you of one small little detail. The Redskins are SIX and SIX. They beat a 15th string rookie QB from HARVARD just to get UP to .500.

Please.

Get a clue. Nobody talks about the Redskins now for ONE reason: they're a mediocre team that plays a boring style of football. They had their chance to prove if they were for real against the division leader. What happened? They were bombed THIRTY SIX TO NOTHING.

Case closed.

gee i wonder who your favorite team is?

what in the world does that mean. Can I remind you of one small little detail. The Redskins are SIX and SIX. They beat a 15th string rookie QB from HARVARD just to get UP to .500.

Please.

Get a clue. Nobody talks about the Redskins now for ONE reason: they're a mediocre team that plays a boring style of football. They had their chance to prove if they were for real against the division leader. What happened? They were bombed THIRTY SIX TO NOTHING.

Case closed.

And they'll have their chance again.

(psst, how's Eli been playing recently?)

Archived