Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

15min for a perfect week. . .

chomerics

Well, there are 15 min left in the Eagles game, and if nobody scores, I'll have a perfect week 16 games, 16 winners. correct total points on Monday night. . .

just had to let everyone know, now y'all can go root for somebody to kick a field goal :laugh:

LOL Wilbon was saying the same thing, the question is did you make any money??

There was an intersting point on countdown tonight, the said there will be not many upsets the rest of the way.

There was an intersting point on countdown tonight, the said there will be not many upsets the rest of the way.

It's 42 and 49 right now for $500. I have Seattle with 42 points, and he has Seattle with 49. . . I am just hoping the clock runs out :laugh:

Does that mean people expect us to go 4-0 down the stretch or to lose to ugly Dallas and retard New York? We are going to flat out beat Dallas and squeek by NY, death to the unbelieving heathens!

Congrats. Are you picking against the spreads?

No, this was just a straight out pick. First time it has been done in the office as far as I know, and there was another guy with 16 wins that lost :laugh: He had Seattle and 49 points, I had 42. :D

The winner usually picks around 11-13 wins, there has been one week with no loses, but I was the first to have no losses, no byes and the exact score on Monday night :D

Nicely done....i went 15-1 and had 43 pts tied with 4 others but my pts won out. CRRRAAAAZy....2 week wins in a row....$340 total NOICE!

SWEET!!!! There is nothing better then getting money from a football pool right before christmas :laugh:

I got $520. We have 26 players, and it is $20 a week, first week to win this year.

No, this was just a straight out pick. First time it has been done in the office as far as I know, and there was another guy with 16 wins that lost :laugh: He had Seattle and 49 points, I had 42. :D

The winner usually picks around 11-13 wins, there has been one week with no loses, but I was the first to have no losses, no byes and the exact score on Monday night :D

So where are you taking us for dinner? :cheers:

I teased the over down and won 3 ways last night. Made up for the moronic idea I had Sunday that the Raiders could cover a dozen.

Damn, I bet you were sweating it out when they had 35 at halftime :laugh:

Been staying away from the straight up bets for the past few years, and dealing strictly with pools. I think I'm a pretty good 'capper, but it only takes one 0-4 week to send you in a panic, and I was put in that position a few years ago. I worked out of it, but it really sucked handing out all those hundreds to some one for a few bad bets. :doh:

16-0 is a solid week...

I was 13-3 vs. the spread....

I think everyone had a great week... all of us on the board, Wilbon, most ESPN experts went 15-1 or 14-2

Yea, no upsets this week, everything pretty much panned out. In our league, there were 2 16-0 teams, as well as 3 15-1 teams (one with Philly). Unheard of for a 25 team league.

No, I teased it down and took the over. So I was happy as a clam at the half, I had already won the 1st half over (21.5) and needed next to nothing to win the other two (Seattle minus 4 and Over 39.5)

I usually stick to straight pools anymore as well, but had a couple of dollars in my pocket from a poker game last week.

No, I teased it down and took the over. So I was happy as a clam at the half, I had already won the 1st half over (21.5) and needed next to nothing to win the other two (Seattle minus 4 and Over 39.5)

I usually stick to straight pools anymore as well, but had a couple of dollars in my pocket from a poker game last week.

Ahhh, I read it backwards :laugh:

Nice when a game comes in like that huh? It actually makes you thin you know what you are talking about (at least that is what I think when I win a game big like that). . . but then the Pats end up laying a egg and reality hits you square in the face ;)

Congrats Chom....

We're running a similar pool here at work. You just have to pick the straight-up winner. We're pooling all the money for a big year end prize to the winner.

With 4 weeks to go I'm in 4th place...but the kicker is first place contestant is an Asian guy who knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about football. He just loves to gamble. In second place...get this...a woman who picks the winner of a game based upon which city/state she would like to vacation in more!!!!! I'm not ****ting you....she was 14-2 this week. She'd rather vacation in Denver over KC and Pitt over Cincy - those were her only 2 mistakes this week.

...blows my mind....

In second place...get this...a woman who picks the winner of a game based upon which city/state she would like to vacation in more!!!!! I'm not ****ting you....she was 14-2 this week. She'd rather vacation in Denver over KC and Pitt over Cincy - those were her only 2 mistakes this week.

Awesome story!... reminds me of the case study I heard about where a group of savvy Wall Street Investors pit themselves against people who, quite literally, throw darts at a Wall Street Journal and buy the stocks that they hit.

So far they're even... at least that's how the story goes.

Now I'm curious... so Here are my picks based on 'vacation' :D we'll see how they do

Chicago at Pittsburgh 1:00 p.m. 711 119 107

Cleveland at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m. 705 143 144

Houston at Tennessee 1:00 p.m. 708 131

Indianapolis at Jacksonville 1:00 p.m. 706 181 123

New England at Buffalo 1:00 p.m. 704 147 121

Oakland at N.Y. Jets 1:00 p.m. 707 111 117

St. Louis at Minnesota 1:00 p.m. 710 125 126

Tampa Bay at Carolina 1:00 p.m. 709 127 110

N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia 4:05 p.m. 716 117 131

San Francisco at Seattle 4:05 p.m. 717 143 144

Washington at Arizona 4:05 p.m. 715 146 145

Baltimore at Denver 4:15 p.m. 713 123 125

Kansas City at Dallas 4:15 p.m. 712 127 110

Miami at San Diego 4:15 p.m. 714 111 126

Detroit at Green Bay 8:30 p.m. 126 127

a couple tough choices vacation wise... namely

Wash -vs- Ariz (Smithsonian NEVER gets old, but AZ is beautiful)

Detroit -vs- GB (BLEACH! I need to take a shower)

St Louis -vs- Minn (Minn has great fishing, so I guess I would go there. Toss up though)

San Fran -vs- Seattle (I've been to San Fran dozens of times, but I've never spent time in Seattle. So I kind of want to go to Seattle just to see it and soak it in.

should have went to vegas :silly:

Archived