Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Dyson and Price

skinfan2k

if the redskins can be able to sign these 2 roster players. I truly believe that with our nucleus of moss, patten and thrash and the new additions, we might not have to spend our money on a wr, instead on a DE, and DT and a additional safety and nickel corner. Dyson had a good career in Tenn and Price can be a guy who can get open with most of the attention on moss and patten. What do u guys think? Farris is alright but brown can't be just on special teams. Or maybe convert Betts like we used to with B-Mitch

Dyson couldn't make the roster in the pre-season. I think he is a poor ST player (but I am not certain). I belive either one of those guys could help. Quite frankly Price would be an upgrade over both Patten and Thrash. We need somebody, and the Betts Jacobs competition for most days on the injured list sh!+ is driving me friggin nuts.

if we don't get price thats a real shame. Even if we don't do much with him this year, just getting him on the team and through the offseason program next year is basically like picking up a solid free agent in the offseason. The guy can get things done, maybe not as a #1, but certainly as a #2 or #3. It would basically be like buying another draft pick - and there's no way he will cost much. I really don't like this decision.

man if Price can't make the boys roster of WR's do we really want him? dude is the ultimate bust. man...he was awesome with E.Moulds, went to atlanta and bit it as a number one...what happened to dude? I figured he could at least be a solid #2 again.

We need a solid #2 to compliment Santana Moss, not sure who that will be but it's greatly needed. Jacobs dissapeared again. Not sure Patten was the answer or not..I thought he could be, maybe he still could be who knows.

at this point you are not bringing in Price or Dyson to play special teams. you are bringing them in to catch the friggin' ball :mad:

right now with zero productivity out of the WR position outside of Moss and a difficult time converting third down via the pass, the Skins have to look at more than whether a wide receiver is going to be able to play teams.

it's great that Farris and Brown are on teams but frankly, Brown has been very average on returns and Farris was caught holding against the Rams.

in Gibbs' press conference today, said they talked about it, however would not be signing Peerlesee PRice.

Okay, I was for signing Price, however if Gibbs talked with Williams (Price's coach in Buffalo), and they have decided against it... then that says something else is about Price, that they feel wouldn't workout on the team.

I think Gibbs said (during his press conf. today) that it is not going to happen with Price. We sure need to sign someone or get a current player to step up and be a real

#2. I can't believe I am starting to miss 50/50!

Yea he said that he discussed it and didnt think that it was right at this time.

Its official the Redskins are no longer looking at Price.. -- PEERLESS PRICE

Gibbs told reporters on Monday that the team briefly looked into wide receiver Peerless Price, a 7-year veteran who was released by the Dallas Cowboys last week. Price has 347 career receptions, including a 94-catch season in 2002.

Redskins officials are taking a pass, however.

"We all talked it over," Gibbs said. "We felt like [signing Price] would not fit with us right now."

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=13219

I think Gibbs said (during his press conf. today) that it is not going to happen with Price. We sure need to sign someone or get a current player to step up and be a real

#2. I can't believe I am starting to miss 50/50!

Me either...:puke:

The only thing I miss about 50/50 is...well....er...I guess I miss nothing about 50/50...:D

when will everyone realize that you will never be happy with the #2 reciever, nobody was happy with patten, thrash wasnt there long enough to disappoint anyone, nobody is happy with jacobs, the #2 just doesnt get many looks, so he wont get many touches

cooley is our #2

if the redskins can be able to sign these 2 roster players. I truly believe that with our nucleus of moss, patten and thrash and the new additions, we might not have to spend our money on a wr, instead on a DE, and DT and a additional safety and nickel corner. Dyson had a good career in Tenn and Price can be a guy who can get open with most of the attention on moss and patten. What do u guys think? Farris is alright but brown can't be just on special teams. Or maybe convert Betts like we used to with B-Mitch

i don't know what it is with Price, but he's lost the ability to get open. He couldn't do it as a #1 in Atlanta (I know- watched it in person many times), and he couldn't do it as a #3 in Dallas.

I already won a $100 bet w/ a 'Pokes fan on another forum about Price not making it through the season in Dallas, not that he'll pay up...

Dyson who? :silly:

Ok, I have the solution, we are not getting Price and I guess we are not interested in Dyson so I have the biggest solution for our #2 reciever we just need to get Terrell Owens sorry to be the one actually Im sure Im not the only one, but with him and Moss we definately have the 2 recievers we need plus he will be a factor in taking the pressure off Moss, if anything Moss will have even better games than now even though he is having an awesome year because the pressure will be on T.O!

Ok, I have the solution, we are not getting Price and I guess we are not interested in Dyson so I have the biggest solution for our #2 reciever we just need to get Terrell Owens sorry to be the one actually Im sure Im not the only one, but with him and Moss we definately have the 2 recievers we need plus he will be a factor in taking the pressure off Moss, if anything Moss will have even better games than now even though he is having an awesome year because the pressure will be on T.O!

TO is not available. He is still on the Eagles and they are not going to release him this year. The 'Skins need help now.

Archived