Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Losing Streak!

dcsmooth

The Cowboys have one hell of a tough schedule ahead with KC, Carolina, then us. I guarantee that they go 1-2 if not 0-3 through the next three.

With that said, did anyone else notice that the 9-3 Jaguars will probably finish the season at 12-4, or 13-3 (depending on whether they lose to the Colts which is likely, or win) and NOT win the division.

How robbed would you feel with that? They have to play the Titans (easy win) the Texans (easy win) and the 49ers (easy win) so at the least they will finish at 12-4, but they will NOT win their division.

The Cowboys have one hell of a tough schedule ahead with KC, Carolina, then us. I guarantee that they go 1-2 if not 0-3 through the next three.

With that said, did anyone else notice that the 9-3 Jaguars will probably finish the season at 12-4, or 13-3 (depending on whether they lose to the Colts which is likely, or win) and NOT win the division.

How robbed would you feel with that? They have to play the Titans (easy win) the Texans (easy win) and the 49ers (easy win) so at the least they will finish at 12-4, but they will NOT win their division.

Actually, they still could win their division. But they have to beat the Colts. And then the Colts would have to have a complete meltdown and lose 2 of their last 3. And the Jags would have to win out.

I'm mostly worried about the Arizona game and our last game against Philly. Our home record is solid and we have a good chance to beat the two tougher opponents (DAL/NYG). But going on the road has been a little ugly for us this year with the exception of today. Hopefully we can keep our momentum and ride with it next week.

Actually, they still could win their division. But they have to beat the Colts. And then the Colts would have to have a complete meltdown and lose 2 of their last 3. And the Jags would have to win out.

Well yeah but I dont think that San Diego can beat them, Arizona sure as hell cant beat em, and most people would say no, but I expect them to absolutly light up Seattle. Basically ill take the 12-0 team to not finish 12-4 especially with Arizona on the schedule :D

Well yeah but I dont think that San Diego can beat them, Arizona sure as hell cant beat em, and most people would say no, but I expect them to absolutly light up Seattle. Basically ill take the 12-0 team to not finish 12-4 especially with Arizona on the schedule :D

I wholeheartedly agree. However, the possibility is there... And as Redskin fans we live on possibilities...

I'm not sure if you are listing their opponents in order of who's the best team they'll be facing, or by schedule. If you're basing it on schedule, then no, they face us after KC.

I think KC matches up well against the Cowboys, and while the Pokes are better at home than on the road, the chiefs are on a roll, and I hope they can beat the pokes, and then we can sweep them for 4 losses in a row headed to Carolina.

The Giants have 3 out of 4 games on the road :fingersx:

at Eagles - upset?

CHIEFS - L?

at Redskins - :fingersx:

at Raiders - spoilers? :)

Still a lot of "if" but at least we are still in the hunt, and nothing is settled yet in the NFC East.

If Kansas City Beats them this week the could be a dangerous team coming to Fed Ex Field on December 18th. :kungfu:

Sorry I am just a little paranoid when it comes to the Cowboys, I remember in 2001 when we faced the Dallas coming off of 4 or 5 losses and we made Quincy Carter look like an all pro.

I hate the Cowboys, I hate em, I hate em, I hate em!!!!!

If Kansas City Beats them this week the could be a dangerous team coming to Fed Ex Field on December 18th. :kungfu:

Sorry I am just a little paranoid when it comes to the Cowboys, I remember in 2001 when we faced the Dallas coming off of 4 or 5 losses and we made Quincy Carter look like an all pro.

I hate the Cowboys, I hate em, I hate em, I hate em!!!!!

and if they beat KC they'll be confident, and hard to beat.

they had 10 days to prepare for NY, and looked bad, if KC pounds them, they will be 7-6 and reeling, full of doubt :)

That happened here just within the last few years. I also remember the Saints going 12-3 but SF winning the division at 13-2 in the '87 strike year. The Ravens were a 12-4 wildcard in 2000. So were the Pack in 2001. The Titans were a 13-3 wildcard in 1999.

if u guys really want to go and beat the cowboys, then all u people that actually get to go to this game be loud!!! i know we have been very very loud lately (love it!!!) but u have to scream so loud your not able to talk the next morning!!!! we can do it!! lets go redskinS!!!

Agree. People better have veins popping out of their necks and suffering from migraines after that. Yell like you have one day left to watch football and if the person behind you tells you to sit down and shut up then get louder.

I can't say that they have any right to feel particularly 'robbed' or 'jipped' in any way, simply for the reasons that you stated above - their schedule. They get the advantage (as the colts have) of playing the texans twice, the titans twice, arizona and the 49ers, so there's six gimmies right there. Then they have the browns, jets, ravens and rams in there as well (not quite world beaters).The jags and colts were lucky enough to have a couple of the softest schedules in the history of the game, so anyone who is even marginally good should finish with about 12 wins given that schedule. Therefore, I really don't think that a 12 win season for them would be all that impressive, given that they nabbed at least half of those against the bottomdwellers of the NFL. Not that its anything to scoff at, but they cant be crying over not winning the division considering their schedule.

They really have no right to feel jipped - they should feel lucky to have been granted such an easy schedule, as rare as that is in the NFL (they may not have such an easy campaign for another 40 years or more), affording them an almost certain pass into the post season - even if that is via WC.

If they're really that great and have been jipped so bad, they'll get their chance to prove that in January! :thumbsup:

and if they beat KC they'll be confident, and hard to beat.

they had 10 days to prepare for NY, and looked bad, if KC pounds them, they will be 7-6 and reeling, full of doubt :)

Thats the line of thinking that I feel is problably closer to the truth...I was thinking the same thing.:cheers:

Better to catch 'em while their pride is hurt and their confidence level is at a tremendous low. I'd rather be facing that dallass club than one that thinks they can take on the world after a big win to keep their playoff dreams alive.

Well, girls have been decent at Home (only lost to us and bronocos) and KC has been average at best on the road. I would have to think they will be 8-5 coming to Fedex. No worry though, we will beat them and own the tie-breaker when both teams are 8-6.

I think both team will go 9-7 and miss playoffs.:-((

Archived