Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Personally Apologize To All Extremeskins!!!

qcraftsman

I'm sorry for being so negative this past week. I really gave up on the Skins this past week and I feel horrible for making some negative threads! I was already looking towards next year. I know there is still a chance to make the playoffs if we go all the way. Anyway I'm sorry guys/girls and I hope you can forgive me.

Here is to a great free injury game today and the start of someting new for this season to get on a roll!!! KEEP THE FAITH!!!

:ramsuck:

You don't have anything to apologize for. If you weren't negative after those past 3 games then I want some of what your on.

If we lose to the Rams today vs a rookie 3rd string QB from Harvard, you have my full permission to be extremely negative because I and I assume many others will be as well.

All I want is a meaningful game vs Dallas in 3 weeks, so suck it up and get it together and beat the Rams and the Cardinals, two teams that the Redskins should have no problem beating.

Winning these 2 games will be a big step in the Redskins getting back to being the glory day Redskins. The Redskins of my childhood almost always beat teams that they were suppose to beat, besides an occasional loss to the sorry Cowboys.

I think venting here on this message board is a release for all skins fans. Criticism is the only way to point out problems, thus finding answers comes from criticism. The 3-0 start got all our hopes up, then we all got our bubbles burst. Look at the bright side no one expected the skins to do anything this year, but they have been in every game except the Giants game. Look for the improving trend to keep the upward climb. Beat Dallas and the Giants and I'll be happy.

No problem! It's completely understandable. Three straight heartbreakers.

I agree. Nothing to apologize. Three weeks of pain was just to much, but even with this win still much to worry about. No reason to lose this game. Rams have the 30th rated run defense, what more could be asked for. Good win, but not great.

I'm sorry for being so negative this past week. I really gave up on the Skins this past week and I feel horrible for making some negative threads! I was already looking towards next year. I know there is still a chance to make the playoffs if we go all the way. Anyway I'm sorry guys/girls and I hope you can forgive me.

Here is to a great free injury game today and the start of someting new for this season to get on a roll!!! KEEP THE FAITH!!!

:ramsuck:

Your not the only one brother. I would say about 80% of the Skin fans out there felt the same way including me. So I'll forgive you if you forgive me. :high5:

After those losses, I think everyone felt the same way, just have learned negative post really does nothing but let you vent. I made the decision after I saw the Giants lose to Seattle by missing 3 easy field goals that there are a lot of teams like us, getting bad breaks. I posted only positive thoughts since. One exception, Mark Brunell, I love the guy, but I think the best years have passed him now. Please Mark, make me a big liar and make me eat everything I have said about you.

Archived