Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thito's Pictures: Official DTC tailgate..... Oakland @ Washington (11.20.05)

thito_da_skins_fan

They showed up last night and then... this. Does anyone know why?

well it says bandwidth exceeded... your account on photobucket will only let the pictures be uploaded to a certain extent. I use photobucket and my monthly bandwidth is 221.45 Mb. If you exceed that, your pictures won't show up.

This is what it says on photobucket:

You are allowed 2,500 MB of bandwidth per month for free accounts. This is approx 30,000 direct links and resets each month on the day you registered.

Guess you exceeded your amount, mr.popular ;)

I'm sad to hear of your retirement. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

:laugh:

Thanks!

Ok... lemme see if I delete some other **** if they'll show up. I still don't understand why they showed up last night though...

it is probably because of people uploading your pics. When your pics get viewed, that eats up your bandwidth. Last night your percentage was probably under the percentage allowed...but when more and more people look at your pics, that percentage goes up.

I used to use a site that would only allow a certain upload percentage every 24 hours... I would go over it so quickly and then my pics wouldn't show up. It would go back to normal when the amount of people uploading went down. Do you have these pics up somewhere else? How big are they?

it is probably because of people uploading your pics. When your pics get viewed, that eats up your bandwidth. Last night your percentage was probably under the percentage allowed...but when more and more people look at your pics, that percentage goes up.

I used to use a site that would only allow a certain upload percentage every 24 hours... I would go over it so quickly and then my pics wouldn't show up. It would go back to normal when the amount of people uploading went down. Do you have these pics up somewhere else? How big are they?

They're on the DTC message board as well... no idea how big they are??

I see 'em though so I guess they're fixed for now. When too many people see 'em, they'll be gone again? That's stupid. Nothing is free in this world!!

They're on the DTC message board as well... no idea how big they are??

I see 'em though so I guess they're fixed for now. When too many people see 'em, they'll be gone again? That's stupid. Nothing is free in this world!!

i don't know....just hope they stay up!

Are you saying Thito's got a problem keeping it up? ;)

hmmm....I'm sure he can hold his own ;)

:laugh:

She said "they" which means if she was referring to that, I would think it's a compliment.

No? :D

if i was referring to "that", saying "they" would be a definite compliment. It's DTC, can you expect any less? ;)

Archived