Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forget class in washington - WE NEED T.O. (Merged)

ChrisL4064

I say sign him I want a winner plain and simple. In SF they had a winner year in and out and they won the SB with TO on the team if I'm not mistaken. The TD catch he made againest GB where he was crying was a thing of passion something we need. SF imploded because of the salary cap not TO. The guy was a model citizen in Philly all last year ask any Eagle fan. This all started after the SB were he rushed back for his team and risked his career to help them win and played outstanding. The Eagles did him wrong before that game with the whole contract thingy if he had gotten hurt worse etc it was low class. Then after he plays great they don't wanna pay him coming from SF he was known has a hothead AND TOOK A SLIGHTLY LESSER deal to begin with for the best WR in football.

Whats so different about ST playing well has a rookie then wanting a new contract he would'nt even return calls or nothing and if not for the trouble he was in might have missed some TC..

Isn't Andre Johnson from the Texans a Free Agent after this year. If so, I think he, Moss and Taylor Jacobs make a great WR crew. I agree that TO makes us better. But the cost could be too high in the long run.

If Andre Johnson becomes available, I'd make him our #1 target. Hands down.

If Andre Johnson becomes available, I'd make him our #1 target. Hands down.

listen, your still thinking the same way. lets not go after a reciever with potential. lets get a guy in here who only cares about winning football games. TO only wants to win, and as much of a jerk as you all might think he is. hes an incredible PROVEN athlete. he puts up numbers brings big revenue (which you know danny loves) and gives the skins more exposure which makes the dudes play harder.

and another thing, we see the same post game interviews, how about having TO in there to start calling dudes out ROBERT ROYAL. not necessarily to the media but you know he would have said something in the locker room, man if we had TO royal wouldnt have even been an option, hed been blocking where he should be.

lastly many of the eagles players (the good ones) wanted him back, the guys that cared about winning the guys that play hard.... dont believe all this media TO stuff you know they blow stuff up to sell a story. what was so bad about saying a healthy brett favre is better than a hurt donavan. are you kidding, a hurt brett fevre is better than a healthy donovan. he a great football player that knows how to do something we dont and thats find the endzone consistently with a passion. we need a change in DC, a spark, something to light this place up. we have the biggest stadium in the NFL and its not even close to being the loudest. im sick of it, im sick of pathetic fans who go to the games with popcorn and leave early to beat 495 traffic. i want fans in there like myself who stay till the end then shut up opposing fans walking to thier cars if they decide to talk smack. think about it a little. we used to dominate.

No we don't need T.O., but we don't necessarily need nice guys. We actually need some dominant personalities on this team to hold other players accountable. Forget the 'nice guy' stuff. We need people here that will rip your head off to get a win, guys who genuinely care about winning and hate losing to the point of tears. Those type of players, not guys who laugh and high-five the bloody opposing team after a loss!!

i completely agree with that.

TO on the Redskins??????? HELL F#CKING NO!! no chance in hell gibbs would allow that. i would be disgusted with that idiot in a skins uniform.

Joe Gibbs has another year to get us into the playoffs. If we get TO and we fail, results will be the same as if we go into another year with a mediocre running attack and a sub par passing attack, we will fail. If we don't get TO we need to get another legitimate weapon. I am all for TO in DC. TO would make us the most dynamic offense in the NFL.

listen, your still thinking the same way. lets not go after a reciever with potential. lets get a guy in here who only cares about winning football games. TO only wants to win, and as much of a jerk as you all might think he is. hes an incredible PROVEN athlete. he puts up numbers brings big revenue (which you know danny loves) and gives the skins more exposure which makes the dudes play harder.

and another thing, we see the same post game interviews, how about having TO in there to start calling dudes out ROBERT ROYAL. not necessarily to the media but you know he would have said something in the locker room, man if we had TO royal wouldnt have even been an option, hed been blocking where he should be.

lastly many of the eagles players (the good ones) wanted him back, the guys that cared about winning the guys that play hard.... dont believe all this media TO stuff you know they blow stuff up to sell a story. what was so bad about saying a healthy brett favre is better than a hurt donavan. are you kidding, a hurt brett fevre is better than a healthy donovan. he a great football player that knows how to do something we dont and thats find the endzone consistently with a passion. we need a change in DC, a spark, something to light this place up. we have the biggest stadium in the NFL and its not even close to being the loudest. im sick of it, im sick of pathetic fans who go to the games with popcorn and leave early to beat 495 traffic. i want fans in there like myself who stay till the end then shut up opposing fans walking to thier cars if they decide to talk smack. think about it a little. we used to dominate.

Andre Johnson? "Potential"?

"Think about it a little"?

I don't think you've seen very many Houston Texans games.

and what would you consider we do? continue to lose being a classy organization, screw that its time for us to start winning, its all about winning.

And for the other guy that thinks TO is a cancer. well guess what the eagles have the same record as we do. and last time i checked they went to the superbowl last year, your the cancer, fans that would rather have a humble losing team rather than an exciting fun winning team

yeah i agree with you. Maybe we should go for it.

JUST KEEP HIM AWAY FROM DALLAS IS ALL I ASK.

hahahhah JOE GIBBS an t.o? are you out of your mind! it would take 1 game before t.o would be shooting off his mouth.. im sure t.o would love the 4th qtr run run pass punt gameplan! this will never happen , joe gibbs is all about "redskin players" this guy does not fit the mold

I dont care what joe gibbs would do, to be honest im not too impressed with his old ass either. hes gonna get canned in another year anyways cause hes gonna take his conservative playing style into free agency.

TO in DC whoa I can't even process that. Think of the extremely huge problem that loud mouth, lame brain would be. Instead of calling this the Redskins Message board we could call it the "who will TO throw under the bus this week" board.

I promise you this..., If TO comes to play in Washington, I will pack my Shawn Barber#59 and my no name #12 jersey away for good and become a Houston Texans fan.

And the chant goes up "NO WAY, NO WAY, NO TO TODAY!!!"

class in D.C. has obviously gotten us nowhere. the one year we had deon we went to the playoffs. well guess sometimes guys come with some baggage. lets get T.O. in here or at least take a stab at the deal. if anything else he knows how to win, and in all reality i'd rather have a bunch of ****y media driven chad johnsons, then to have a humble team goin 5-11 every year.

The Madden Generation fan. Gotta love em..........

:doh:

good input.... glad to see you have something to add

Adding T.O. to this team goes against everything a Joe Gibbs philosophy stands for: team.

As a player, you leave your ego at the door when you play for Joe Gibbs and pretty soon, you start winning. Some fans understand this,the Madden Generation does not.

T.O. has a history of being a BIG distraction for the teams he plays for. We do not need that here.

If, as you say, "flash and ****iness" is what's needed to win in today's NFL, please explain the Patriots winning three...THREE superbowls this decade.

There was no flash or ****iness there, just good, old fashioned,blue collar effort and discipline.

Tearing apart this team year after year and the coaching carousel has not worked for 13+ years. How bout trying the road less traveled around here: Continuity.

I dont care what joe gibbs would do, to be honest im not too impressed with his old ass either. hes gonna get canned in another year anyways cause hes gonna take his conservative playing style into free agency.
and who will coach the skins? we tryed offense quarterback guru norv turner that was a bust marty ball went no where, terry robiskie? point is there is no 1 out there! dont give up on gibbs just yet! remeber this is a guy who won the superbowl with 3 different quarterbacks! yeah his run run pass punt gameplan in the 4th vs sd made me sick but i wouldnt throw in the towel just yet

No we don't need T.O., but we don't necessarily need nice guys. We actually need some dominant personalities on this team to hold other players accountable. Forget the 'nice guy' stuff. We need people here that will rip your head off to get a win, guys who genuinely care about winning and hate losing to the point of tears. Those type of players, not guys who laugh and high-five the bloody opposing team after a loss!!

Well damn you stole my entire post. Couldnt agree more.

Well if it werent for his "old ass" guess what? We have as many sb trophies and the iggles.

What annoys me most is that the original poster has said that we went to the playoffs with Deion. Even more infuriating, someone replied that it wasn't because of Deion that we went to the playoffs.

Hello, people. We did not go to the playoffs with Deion. We went 8-8 with Deion on our team.

The starting cornerbacks on our team when we went to the playoffs were Champ Bailey and Darrell Green. Our backup cornerbacks were Mark McMillian, Tito Paul, Darryl Pounds and *gasp* Matt Stevens.

Who is talking about nice guys? Was Dexter Manley a nice guy? Was John Riggins a nice guy?

Archived