Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forget class in washington - WE NEED T.O. (Merged)

ChrisL4064

class in D.C. has obviously gotten us nowhere. the one year we had deon we went to the playoffs. well guess sometimes guys come with some baggage. lets get T.O. in here or at least take a stab at the deal. if anything else he knows how to win, and in all reality i'd rather have a bunch of ****y media driven chad johnsons, then to have a humble team goin 5-11 every year.

you are right

I think we need him to play opposite of Moss, and we would be impossible to stop. A star RB,2 all star WRs and a experienced QB, and a product TE.

We would make the playoffs w/ him and win our next 5 games. Guaranteed. He is that good when it comes to talent, and we should consider picking him up. Get a DE in the draft

He states in the Post today that the Skins should consider getting TO from the Iggles. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? I do not want that cancer on this team. I've stated to friends that if they do get TO, I will burn all my Skins gear immediately and turn my back on them. I've been a Skins fan since my boy Mark May was drafted in 1980 and I will throw that all away if Danny does something as stupid as getting Owens.

Anyone who even thinks for a second that the 'Skins should consider TO is on crack.

and what would you consider we do? continue to lose being a classy organization, screw that its time for us to start winning, its all about winning.

And for the other guy that thinks TO is a cancer. well guess what the eagles have the same record as we do. and last time i checked they went to the superbowl last year, your the cancer, fans that would rather have a humble losing team rather than an exciting fun winning team

Guest sith lord
and what would you consider we do? continue to lose being a classy organization, screw that its time for us to start winning, its all about winning.

And for the other guy that thinks TO is a cancer. well guess what the eagles have the same record as we do. and last time i checked they went to the superbowl last year, your the cancer, fans that would rather have a humble losing team rather than an exciting fun winning team

Well said.

I'm torn... I think TO would obviously be a great addition, but couldn't we pick up someone cheaper and then address the many other issues we need to take care of? His price tag, while not what it was will be too high!

No we don't need T.O., but we don't necessarily need nice guys. We actually need some dominant personalities on this team to hold other players accountable. Forget the 'nice guy' stuff. We need people here that will rip your head off to get a win, guys who genuinely care about winning and hate losing to the point of tears. Those type of players, not guys who laugh and high-five the bloody opposing team after a loss!!

It's not about class. It's about the fact TO is a virus. Every team he's TOUCHED has turned into a loser...

Where is San Francisco?

Where is Baltimore?

Where is Philly?

We already have a losing record, I'd rather not have our progress cut back by 4 years because of some arrogant SOB who thinks the world revolves around him.

class in D.C. has obviously gotten us nowhere. the one year we had deon we went to the playoffs. well guess sometimes guys come with some baggage. lets get T.O. in here or at least take a stab at the deal. if anything else he knows how to win, and in all reality i'd rather have a bunch of ****y media driven chad johnsons, then to have a humble team goin 5-11 every year.

We need TO like as much as we need a set of bleeding piles. If he knows how to win, why didn't Philly come home with a trophy? SanFran? I guess your never gonna be happy while Gibbs runs the team, because he not much for the media driven type.

We didn't go to the playoffs because of Deion being on the team. We went to the playoffs because we had a solid running game with Davis, an effective passing game from Brad, and a stout but no outstanding D. Darrell and Champ we're more then enough at corner for man coverage at the time. Adding Deion gave us the best nickle package out there. That's why they call it a team, no one person made all the difference, but as a group they excelled.

Displacing Darrell and B Mitch for Deion was a bad move in general. Deion sucked pond water as a returner 90% of the time. Hard to forget the ball bouncing off his face mask, and all the other bobbles with him back there. Where were we a year later with Deion.......................without his services, and having to eat a great deal of money.

If what has happened in Philly with TO isn't enough evidence we don't want him on this team destroying what has been built over the last year and a half, your too blinded by his hype, and will never realize just how Gibbs does things.

Guest sith lord
Winning 16 games and going to the SB isn't even worth having that piece of garbage on this team. The Redskins are a class act all the way...I'd be VERY suprised if Gibbs allows T.O. to come to Washington

I believe he has learned his lesson, so why shouldn't we take a chance? I'll rather for him to get his 14 TD's and 1400 yds for us, rather than the Cowboys.

I believe he has learned his lesson, so why shouldn't we take a chance? I'll rather for him to get his 14 TD's and 1400 yds for us, rather than the Cowboys.

I made this point to you in another thread, but I'll state it again here...

You believe he learned his lesson... That's putting a WHOLE lot of faith into a man that has proven time and time again he cannot be trusted.

I hope he goes to Dallas and self-destructs them. I want no part of TO.

Guest sith lord
I made this point to you in another thread, but I'll state it again here...

You believe he learned his lesson... That's putting a WHOLE lot of faith into a man that has proven time and time again he cannot be trusted.

I hope he goes to Dallas and self-destructs them. I want no part of TO.

Unlike the other times, this time he was punished and probably a little embarrassed. And besides, he won't be given the chance to self-destuct the Skins or the Cowboys because old skool coaches like Gibbs and Parcells wouldn't stand for it. Just look at Coles and to a lesser extent, Arrington. In other words, if you're not with the program, you won't play or you'll be released/traded.

I'm not torn, I say absolutely not. Say what you will, but I would rather suffer in mediocrity than have that guy on my team.

really? and for how long? It's not a bad idea to bring him in here for the remainder of the season, and see how things pan out. I'm tired of losing games like this. I've been with this team, and loved this team for 20+ yrs now, and i would NEVER turn my back on them. I think TO would give some spark to our pitiful offense!!

I would absolutely LOVE TO on this team. The guy would open up this whole offense. Defenses would be baffled. You can't double TO cuz Moss will burn you, or vice versa, you cant drop every one back cuz Cooley and Portis will kill you, you can't stack the line cuz everyone will burn you. We would be an unstoppable force, imo.

Archived