Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forget class in washington - WE NEED T.O. (Merged)

ChrisL4064

I do admit that, although I would not want TO, but we do need a "thug" personality in the locker room, ala Ray Lewis-type, that will inject some nastiness into the team and smack some heads around for bad play.

I nominate Sean "The Hitman" Taylor...LA is not stepping up...

Also, I need someone form the offense, preferably a QB, to do the same! See Brett Favre for an example!

In SF they had a winner year in and out and they won the SB with TO on the team if I'm not mistaken
I believe TO showed up in SF in '96

Near as I can tell....SF last won the SB in '95 with a Steve Young going to a chap called Rice......pre TO

TO was in the league for some five years when he did the famous "Star Stomp" in Dallas.....he was punished then too,

"They've told me that since I've been here, but ... that's the way I play," Owens said. "I think everybody wants me to follow in Jerry's footsteps, act with class. Jerry has the style of game he plays, I've got my style of game that I play." :doh:

Where is TO five years later? :whoknows:

not learning from experience

no sense of responsibility

inability to form meaningful relationships

inability to control impulses

lack of moral sense

chronically antisocial behavior

no change in behavior after punishment

emotional immaturity

lack of guilt

self-centeredness

Antisocial Personality Disorder :D

Yeah but.... TO can sure play ball now, can't he. :rolleyes:

SF had a good run with Rice and TO.... but still couldn't get another SB.

class in D.C. has obviously gotten us nowhere. the one year we had deon we went to the playoffs. well guess sometimes guys come with some baggage. lets get T.O. in here or at least take a stab at the deal. if anything else he knows how to win, and in all reality i'd rather have a bunch of ****y media driven chad johnsons, then to have a humble team goin 5-11 every year.

Yes I agree. He does know how to perform on the field. But off the field he is a master at tearing teams apart. I want no part of T.O. in a redskins uniform. I'd rather watch ST hit him. ;)

class in D.C. has obviously gotten us nowhere. the one year we had deon we went to the playoffs. well guess sometimes guys come with some baggage. lets get T.O. in here or at least take a stab at the deal. if anything else he knows how to win, and in all reality i'd rather have a bunch of ****y media driven chad johnsons, then to have a humble team goin 5-11 every year.
I think that would be a good idea in my opinion as well, Im not a T.O fan, but he is a player Ill tell you that. With the combo of Moss and T.O that would be the most wicked combo I believe as far as WR. You never know maybe he wouldnt mind coming here to Washington because it would be an easier way to get back at the Eagles twice a year every year until he leaves the team whenever that is. He might even take a pay cut just to get back at them :jk: ..Im day dreaming now, it would be nice though. Does anybody know whats going on with his situation? I mean like..hes suspended by the Eagles for the next 4 games, but is he suspended for the entire season or what? Can he sign with another team and play the rest of the season.. please let me know and 1 more thing..I wouldnt mind having him here as long as it gets us into the playoffs than going 5 and 11 every year as well! :D

yes we did use to dominate. the reason was classy TEAM football, not one egomaniac. and we have the spark we need for the Redskins. his name is JOE GIBBS. we have sucked for so long under too many different systems that to expect Joe to fix thing up perfectly in the time that he has been back is rediculous. we all want our Skins to win but let us not forget that we tried to buy a superbowl calibre team before....remember how that ended up? i for one dont want to win the SB next year and then fall off like baltimore did. i want to dominate again and if i have to watch Joe work it out this season and maybe next to get there then i am happy to do so.

T.O. , or any other hired gun, is not the long term answer. and if you want to cheer Redkins victories for years to come it is a long term plan you should be concerned with. Joe and co. are doing it despite what some may think, it is happening right before our eyes. instant gratification is like instant mashed potatoes, its good right now but it can never replace the real thing.

We will not have true class in DC until you and every other fan like you relocate to South Dakota and start cheering for a Canadian football team.

T.O.= Poison, how many times do need to see it happen. I actually fee sorry for the Eagles organization at this point. I also can say nothing but nice things about the way they handled the situation. I just wish the entire NFL would blacklist him and make him suffer into oblivion. Its not realistic, but a guy can dream cant he??

well, im going to continue to drive this point home to you guys. first off donavan is a b$%^@ for putting up with T.O.'s mouth. why do you think nobody on that team knocked his azz out, its because 60% of that locker room liked him.

its cool though, all you TO haters here can keep hoping that we sit middle of the pack or worse every year with our lousy free agent moves and questionable draft choices. until we get some energy on this team were not winning anything. and by energy i dont mean lavar arrington running to the 50 yard line like a moron after he touches a guy in the backfield who slipped. marcus washington has some fire which i like.

No offense, but your generation wants what you want and you want it NOW. That is not the Gibbs way. One bad egg can crack a team. Team is the way you win, not one individual. Haven't you been on a team before in your life where one kid was all ego and mouth and disrupted the progress of the whole team?

That is like saying, just sign the devil up now. We've got something good going here that will earn us Superbowls without the loudmouth "I am who I am and I ain't gonna work for it" egomaniacs trying to punch the lights out of their teammates. Oh ye of little faith....

We can't seriously be talking about this, right? T.O. is a cancer. He'll never be happy anywhere, and we would do just what San Fran and Philly did. We would either have to deactivate him or trade him. Gibbs isn't gonna want that garbage on this team, so there is no need in even discussing this. All he would do is break the team up. That is something we definitely don't need right now.

Archived