Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

unsonny's Tailgate Pics 11/27/05 Chargers Debacle

unsonny

My guess is that pic was taken after RJ sampled all of the drinks he made :koolaid: ...evidence as to why the bar was in disarray when I got back from beer pong.

true, true. that is my sapped look!

He was most likly doing shooters

Yes, I even made sure you did one with me despite you not wanting to because your parents were there...and I made Pez do one too because he is always stuck behind the fryer.

Shooters and a Long Island Ice Tea for Jen!:D

Yep' date=' Yep...sampled those too before I served them.

I think I remember him drinking a Praire Fire with Chapelle and me? :evil:

It's all starting to come clear why I was sapped! :doh:

A BIG THANK YOU! to Pez & Huly, the 4C, the DTC and everyone inbetween for yet another great tailgate in the books for the 2005 season!

Let me first say thats its nice not come come back after a couple days of travel to find pictures of me posted all over the place - Passed out or worse...

What else can I say? Raub put it best.. I think we all had a little piece of us die in the 4th and 5th quarters.... :doh:

HSF owning Chappelle on her car was a great way to start the day however I have to admit they look to be having the last laugh on us all :applause: Nice Job with the "Extreme-Dating" guys!!! :notworthy

Huly's parents were true "tailgate-warriors" with Dad being first to Arena Drive and Mom being second! THEN to top it all off they were also the last remaining tailgaters into the evening! Now I see where Huly gets it from! Skinsfan44's Mom was awesome too and she was a close third in the long-distance tailgate race!!!

It was really great to meet the mods - Especially Sol (again) :laugh: Tarhog it was great to meet your son and Raub/Jen yours too. Daniel and Parker had more fun than any of us in what could have been a detergent commercial!! Fine lads! I apologize too (like RJ) for anything that slipped!

Big ups to "Warren Sapp" for being a good sport...I thought he was gonna deck me when I asked 4C to make him take a celebrity picture at first but he was cool as :pooh: ! HTTR!!!

Thanks to Lefty for letting us use his vehicle and speakers to pump out some music this week, I think it went well. AND thanks to Mary (Mrs. Lefty) for slowing him down after some slight ownag3!

Second, who's the young lady with the Gene Simmons-style oral appendage?

Nice save dude.... :doh:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL! Was absolutely the most fun I have had at the stadium this year. AMF - your brother is a trip and sorry but his identity on the board has been discovered ;) With that being said Im glad he had fun and didn't hurt himself!!

ME: Blow that helmet up and put it on...your gonna need it!

AMF's brother: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!! (thud) Ouch.

Kansas is on probation for only tailgating for 20 minutes but we will suspend that sentence for introdcuicing Brandy to us! ;) Halter however IS ON PROBATION for choosing deer hunting over Redskins football!

ALL HAIL THE:

*blondie-ass-cam,

*Beer pong sappin up the crew as usual,

*weekly ownag3 continuing,

*the DTC being quarantined from all vehicular traffic

*AND a BIG congrats to the lurkers in the cargo van who won the budweiser tent.

I think we can expect another tent at the ES tailgates in the future ;) :fingersx:

Although none of us would admit it it was a GREAT game. Just a disspointing end :doh:

See y'all soon!!!!! I have to go get some sleep now which I didnt all weekend! 0471243752.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

:ramsuck:

Archived