Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

unsonny's Tailgate Pics 11/27/05 Chargers Debacle

unsonny

Compared to Monkey, you were a saint.

My voice is hoarse today and I think a little piece of me died in the 4th quarter yesterday, but the tailgate was outstanding as usual. It was great to put faces to all the mods on the board. Nice meeting all you guys! Hope you all can make it to another tailgate soon.

I agree 100% It was so funny! How was your brother feeling this morning?

He slept half the way to Frederick, then woke up and talked my ear off (just ask Jen). He crashed on the coach and headed back to Richmond this morning, basically in one piece -- he wiped out tripping over the curb near the stadium, but only sustained minor scrapes, etc.

He reports having no memory of the slide down piss mountain, most of the walk to the stadium, nor the whole first half of the game. :doh: But, though he doesn't remember the first half, he did cheer and yell at all the appropriate times (good coaching on my part). :laugh:

He slept half the way to Frederick, then woke up and talked my ear off (just ask Jen). He crashed on the coach and headed back to Richmond this morning, basically in one piece -- he wiped out tripping over the curb near the stadium, but only sustained minor scrapes, etc.

He reports having no memory of the slide down piss mountain, most of the walk to the stadium, nor the whole first half of the game. :doh: But, though he doesn't remember the first half, he did cheer and yell at all the appropriate times (good coaching on my part). :laugh:

That is a good sign! Atleast he made it to the entire game!

He kept asking for my hat so he could think he had hair!

:laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

Art Monk coaching his little bro....

Little Bro: Can I yell yet ?

Art Monk: Not yet...

Art Monk: Now you can!

Little Bro: FooooooooooooooooooootBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll !!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn, I missed you guys. I'm using a dial up connection, so it would take me 8 hours to see the pics. See you all at DalASS!! I hope you were all on your best behavior.

Missed you too Big Bro! Not the same at all without you:chestram:

That didn't sound too gay did it? :silly:

I posted this in the stadium but thought I would post it hear too for those that attended the tailgate:

Congratulations 12 man, who is all of the Redskin fans. Job well done on Sunday! You are the best fans in the NFL. You are not responsible for the other 11, but as individuals that make up the 12th man and you are the best! As far as Extremeskins, when you tailgate you are one big family. You take care of each other, enjoy each other and have fun. You are the best Redskin fans!

The above is from my mom. She was at the game on Sunday and could not believe how great the 12th man was and how much we support the team as fans. She called me and spoke the words above as I typed them. They are on the way back to SC but wanted to thank all of ES for their hospitality and to congratulate the fans on being the best in the NFL.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129669

I posted this in the stadium but thought I would post it hear too for those that attended the tailgate:

Congratulations 12 man, who is all of the Redskin fans. Job well done on Sunday! You are the best fans in the NFL. You are not responsible for the other 11, but as individuals that make up the 12th man and you are the best! As far as Extremeskins, when you tailgate you are one big family. You take care of each other, enjoy each other and have fun. You are the best Redskin fans!

The above is from my mom. She was at the game on Sunday and could not believe how great the 12th man was and how much we support the team as fans. She called me and spoke the words above as I typed them. They are on the way back to SC but wanted to thank all of ES for their hospitality and to congratulate the fans on being the best in the NFL.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129669

Huly,

Your parents were very nice.....and I have to tell you a little story about your father....

I asked him if he was going to eat some of Pez's chicken wings and he showed me the scar on his neck and explained that he could not have any foods like that......A bit later I saw him look out of the corner of his eyes and grab a piece of scrapple and stick it in his mouth.....I just nodded, smiled, and sapped some more....... :cheers:

It was great hanging with you guys as always.

iheart and my son and I screamed our heads off the entire game and were left with nothing but a headache in OT. I was really disappointed to see so many empty seats for a crucial game. The fans that did show did their best to make it loud, but there was only so much they could do. A lot of people leaving early too.

Anyway, great tailgate as always! :cheers:

Huly' date='

Your parents were very nice.....and I have to tell you a little story about your father....

I asked him if he was going to eat some of Pez's chicken wings and he showed me the scar on his neck and explained that he could not have any foods like that......A bit later I saw him look out of the corner of his eyes and grab a piece of scrapple and stick it in his mouth.....I just nodded, smiled, and sapped some more....... :cheers:[/quote']

I guess he finally gave in to temptation. He loves scrapple. No clue why! :puke: He never gives in so you should feel special.

Just whatever you do NEVER mention it to my mom. She would kill him. I feel bad for him having to be so careful. He can't eat anything anymore.

I think everything went really well at the tailgate! Everyone had a blast and mom and dad will be back for the Giants game. Mom and I will just be at the tailgate. We are sacraficing dad to Pez for the game.

1. because neither of us like the cold

2. We will get mother daughter time. Shopping here we come! :D

Archived