Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

unsonny's Tailgate Pics 11/27/05 Chargers Debacle

unsonny

I would like to apologize to all of the parents and children yesterday for my constant dropping of "F" bombs during the tailgate. I couldn't stop myself...I would say it and then realize what I said and then look around and inevitably there would be someone's parents or child within a few feet... :doh:

I will blame it on my temporary duties as Bartender. It had been a lot of years since I mixed drinks and I had to sample everything before I served it...quality control, you know.... :chug: :thud:

I would like to apologize to all of the parents and children yesterday for my constant dropping of "F" bombs during the tailgate. I couldn't stop myself...I would say it and then realize what I said and then look around and inevitably there would be someone's parents or child within a few feet... :doh:

I will blame it on my temporary duties as Bartender. It had been a lot of years since I mixed drinks and I had to sample everything before I served it...quality control, you know.... :chug: :thud:

:laugh:

Classsssic!

It seems like someone always apologizes after one of our tailgates.... :owned:

Next time, stand closer to my brother -- no one will even know you're there.

attachment.php?attachmentid=19057&stc=1

OK, a couple of things. First of all, I was not aware that Bruce Willis was an ES member. That's pretty cool.

Second, who's the young lady with the Gene Simmons-style oral appendage?

And finally (this one's really gonna get me in trouble but it's an innocent question) does anyone have any shots of Blondie from the front? I mean not that the others weren't...but...y'know...I just...well, I'd like to see her face too!

I'm hoping to make it down and hang out with you guys for the Giants game. Looks like a blast!

That's the one and only Super Mod Tarhog you are speaking of.

That would be our lovely and Fun CandaceM23. :cheers:

Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that... :laugh:

Feel Free to join the madness. :point2sky

I noticed that too!!

My butt shots.

Great pics.

I was thrilled to see the mods there. Nice to finally meet Henry, Iheart and our one and only Om.

We closed down the lot.

Thanks guys for another great time.

;)

Blondie

Archived