Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The OFFICIAL I know more then Joe Gibbs Thread (Merged)

ncSKIN

gibbs wassnt why we lost if rabach didnt hold we would of made the field goal

even if we dont have a holding call and we kick the game winning field goal, the problem would still be there. the lack of agression in the 4th quarter by joe gibbs has cost us at least 3 games this year , winning would only make him think he did the right thing by running the ball on first and second down with 13 minutes left.

He needs to go. Seriously!

Dude...seriously...run before people start chasing you down....

But dude, hes only had 1 season and 12 games to change his offence and 1 full offseason to adjust his rosters...by the end of the 4th year were see if joe gibbs is modern NFL coaching material when he should have adjusted his offences schemes and rosters.

Thanks, Dan. Marty kicked our axxxx today. Joe is too consevative. We had the ball and could win the game with 4 minutes left, but we stopped playing aggressively. Run out the clock and maybe we can win!! Yea.

it wasnt all joes fault that we lost. The playcalling was terrible but if rabach didnt hold near the end of the game we would have made the field goal and won the game...but we didnt so oh well. Theres always next week.

Perhaps Joe Gibbs could draft Tony Stewart as QB? Mr. Gibbs seems to be spread mighty thin. He needs to buy another trailer park and he will have a monopoly.

See you "DEADSKINS" in Landover on 12/18/05 for a good "Poking". It's the least we can do after your losing season.

BTW......have you noticed how cheap tickets are on Ebay now?

Yes, we suck, we're terrible, the sky's falling, Gibbs has lost it, blah, blah, blah. You're just pissed because as bad as we are right now, you KNOW we're better than you.

14-13, troll.

I think it is time for Gibbs to take a hard look at replacing Brunell with Ramsey or Campbell. The bottom line is winning and Brunell is not getting the job done. it seems as if when he drops back and his first read is covered he does not go through his progression but just throws it away. we need to do something different to get the offense jump started

Touchdown SEATTLE!

It is now 7:02EST......do you know where your DEADSKINS are?

"......just another brick in the wall............"

We're still in 3rd place.

We'll be in 3rd place for a few more weeks.

Anything else?

By the way, do you really think the Cowboys are going to NY and winning?

:laugh:

With Drew "I choke therefore I am" Bledsoe?

:laugh:

Yes, we suck, we're terrible, the sky's falling, Gibbs has lost it, blah, blah, blah. You're just pissed because as bad as we are right now, you KNOW we're better than you.

Now why would I be pissed?

I will be attending 12/18/05 in complete "POKE" attire in Section 322. I really can't get up for any Pro game regardless of sport disciplane or venue. I find ALL pro players a bunch of spoiled brats, including the Cowboys.

However, I reserve the right to RAZZ you "died in the wool" fans.

My offer still goes out to "BUBBA" and his friends to buy them a beer at halftime or at the end of the game......unless of course, the outcome of the game.

At any rate.......the Redskins ARE dead.

The game has not passed Gibb's by. He puts the game on certain guy's shoulders, like Portis and they can't get it done. I think we are learning from all of this. San Diego had more turnovers and they still won. Once again we gave up the long run.

The entire media focuses on three things with the Skins: turnovers, big plays they give up every game, and this all turns into losing games by less than 6 points.

Joe can do nothing about that. The players need to make that right.

Now why would I be pissed?

I will be attending 12/18/05 in complete "POKE" attire in Section 322. I really can't get up for any Pro game regardless of sport disciplane or venue. I find ALL pro players a bunch of spoiled brats, including the Cowboys.

However, I reserve the right to RAZZ you "died in the wool" fans.

My offer still goes out to "BUBBA" and his friends to buy them a beer at halftime or at the end of the game......unless of course, the outcome of the game.

At any rate.......the Redskins ARE dead.

Wow, that's great. You can wear a Cowboy's jersey in the stands at FedEx. Congrats. You may want to do a search for the photos of our own Extremeskins moderators posing ON THE STAR at Texas Stadium after we smoked ol' Roy on Monday night.

*ahem* :owned:

Wow, that's great. You can wear a Cowboy's jersey in the stands at FedEx. Congrats. You may want to do a search for the photos of our own Extremeskins moderators posing ON THE STAR at Texas Stadium after we smoked ol' Roy on Monday night.

*ahem* :owned:

A day late and a touchdown short!

Archived