Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Foxsports "Expert" picks

Vman2k6

Well at least they saying there is a 50/50 chance :D unlike some of the other so call experts thinking it's going to be a blow out. This game is going to be a lot closer then most people think win or lose. I have a gut feeling we're going to win this game though..

Given that the Redskins are 2-5 in their last 7 games and lost at home last week to a 3-6 team to fall to 5-5, I am surprised anyone is picking the Redskins to beat the Chargers.

If the national media was picking against the Redskins in games against the now crippled Eagles and Bucs, I can't see the logic of overlooking a team like SD that was 12-4 last year and is much better talent-wise than the 6-4 record would indicate.

I am not the least surprised. The point is you do not ever know what the Skins are going to do, that is how erratic, and inconsistent they are.

I will say it again. No turnovers we win. We turnover we lose. I say it every week.

If you look at the turnovers, we are number one in the league. We have fumbled 15 times this year. Fifteen times and only recovered 3. That is the main reason we are losing games by 6 points or less, except againt the Giants of course.

Archived