Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Designated "Season's Over!" Thread (MERGED x10)

Mackdaddydean

This was a joke. I cannot believe this is the same team we have watched all year. Oh yeah, the Giants. Well, we blew it. The Giants and Cowboys have won today which have basically shut us out of the playoffs. Clinton Portis had the nerve to chastise the turnovers last week, and was the biggest problem today.

No offensive touchdown. How in the hell do you not score a touchdown against the f'n Raiders?? We have seen the real Redskins, I do not believe that Brunell is going to make it from hear on out. Trust me. He looked horrible, the defensive line was embarrased and the secondary was scorched again. Do we even have a defensive line? They are pittifull as well. Don't tell me the Raiders were a good football team Joe, they aren't. Your team sucks, they didn't show up, this was the biggest game of the season due to your other losses that shouldn't have happened.

I think the worst thing is, we have enlightend all the neysayers that didn't believe we were for real and we would falter. We are faltered, and bad. When a 3-6 football team can figure out how to beat you and do, well the season is over.

I look forward to everyone of you scorching me for this post, saying I am not a real fan, boo hoo boo hoo. I call it like I see it, and we were beat by a losing team who has no respect in the NFL. So you can kiss my rear end, this team now sucks, and there will be no team respecting the Redskins from this day on. The Chargers will kick this teams ass, and if anyone wants to wager this, email me.

We're two games out of the wildcard spot with 6 games left. That's a HUGE load to overcome. We'll need to win five of the last six and tell me which five we win? Especially the way we played today. I've lived and died with this team for 27 seasons and have never lost the hunger to see them play each Sunday no matter how bad they were. I'm afraid I've finnaly maxed out my nine lives. I can't bear to watch this ship sink any longer. I avoided sports channels on the radio and TV all week over being SO bitter from last week. I wanted to watch today thinking we could redeem ourselves. We lost to a bad team today and it seems like every team we play now has to have a sidebar storyline "Giants win for Mara", "Chris Simms breaks out", "Norv beats his old team", blah, blah, blah. Now next week we have to deal with the Marty love fest from the annuncers. I hate what this team makes me feel like. I almost enjoy the offseason and the anticipation even more than the regular season.

I feel exactly the same way. :(

You gotta believe though...haha...the only thing you can believe is that the Skins are WAY overrated and have no idea how to execute on either side of the ball. Funny how everyone was on the Brunell bandwagon when most new he wasn't going to keep it up, and how everyone was saying that LaVar was a selfish player. Well, I think now we can agree that LaVar is definately LaVar and Brunell is done and so is LaVar's stay in Washington due to paying "BOO" nell that stupid a$$ contract. Oh, you can thank Brunell for Smoot being in Minny and Pierce being in NY too. Can't sign your "core" Skins when you're overpaying a has-been QB

....congratulations to all of us today...we now know where we stand...we suck...horrible playcalling...no runs by cp in what seems like the whole second half even though he was on his way to 130 day at halftime...nice job Joe

We had no heart today. The skins are now done. We don't deserve any playoff talk or anything the rest of the year. I predict we will only three more games this year and give the Broncos a great pick.

Thanks skins you have just freed up the rest of my Sunday afternoons.

Until next year guys, I wish all extremeskins and their families happy and safe holidays. Spend your Sunday's with those who you love and happy New Year to you all.

Thanks and god bless.

True fans don't jump on/off the bandwagon. True fans are out front pulling the wagon. Go ahead and jump off - just remember that when you want to hop on for another ride, you sit in the very back. True fans don't want you to savor any type of success we get.

i cant believe you guys call yourselves fans of the redskins. please stop watching them and just go route for indianapolis or whoever the hot team is right now. please, get out of here. :doh:

it's one thing to offer intelligent criticism of the team in hopes of constructive response, but to just say we suck and you're 'not gonna take it anymore'... cool man, none of the real fans care. :applause:

No excuses we suck. Considering our performance here is the rest of the season for you guys so you dont have to watch pitful football and can find something better to do on Sunday

Chargers L

St Louis L

Arizona W

Dallas L

NY L

Philly W

Enjoy.

You suck! You suck as a fan and appear to be a Cowboy fan in sheeps clothing.

See ya. Don't let the door hit your a** on the way out. And you better not be back if the Skins turn it around, otherwise you're going to get called out big time.

:applause: I'm taking down names, too. Count me in to the end.

Folks, the Redskins are on the outside looking in playoff-wise, buuuuuuut it is not over until it is over!

I don't think people are jumping off the bandwagon. Like I said I've never left this team in 27 years and don't plan to now. I just get sick of watching disappointing performances year after year after year but it hurts worse this year more than ever. Just because people aren't going "rah rah guys! We can do it" doesn't mean people are bailing. They just get sick of seeing the same crap for 13 years now. My nerves are shot after games like this and I feel like garbage for 3-4 days after losses like this. I can't get the most out of my job and my life when I'm moping around over a stupid game. This is why I get sick of being disappointed and would feel better on my nerves if today was just January 5th and it all be over.

Just a knee jerk reaction ive been a fan since 1972 and this is driving me crazy. As far as pulling the bandwagon i doubt that you could tie my shoes. If you have been alive or an active fan (bandwagooneer longer than i ) please accept my apologies!

Understand the kneejerk reaction. I agree that people like you and I that have hung with this team since the 70s shouldn't be called out. We're all talking out of our asses right now. But as I said I'd get more enjoyment if I took up a nerd hobby. Time to head to WalMart to buy some model cars! Best therapy I could think of. :)

Um...excuse me...have you been watching the same team as I have?

The Skins are WAAAAAY to inconsistent to make ANY kind of push at this point.

How do you put 35 pointsup againt the No 1 rated defense (on the road ) one week...and get embarassed at home the following week by one of the leagues worst?

C'mon..let's be realistic.

we are 5-5 with 6 games left, and it happens. every team losses to a sucky team like the radiers. we just got ours today. The giants had theirs last week against the vikings. This team has to keep its head up. This season is far from over.

I agree. The Cowboys had theirs in week 2. :D

Im sorry.... im a life long fan and ive always had the skins backs when our tactics have come into question.... im the one who always defends the team during adversity... but guys im sorry to say that what more is there to defend? the 2005 Washington Redskins are a bad team.... The Redskins break my heart every year... its like being in an abusive relationship... you just keep coming back....ugh

comments?

Archived