Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/raiders

Blondie

Raiders | Week 11 Inactives

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:35:06 -0800

The Oakland Raiders have declared QB Andrew Walter, WR Carlos Francis, CB Charles Woodson, LB DeLawrence Grant, CB Denard Walker, WR Johnnie Morant, OT Langston Walker, DL Ryan Riddle inactive for Week 11.

We need a fully healthy Griffin next week vs the Chargers. I think he can hold up against the Raiders Oline and running game. We need Griiffin to be 100% healthy down the stretch.

Absolutely agree that we need Griffin healthy before he returns. However, I'm worried about how we'll hold up vs. Lamont. He's been looking good.

I'm going to be nervous, especially because Norv is well-known for coming out great in opening drives...hopefully he'll do what he did with us and taper off after the first one!

Raiders | Week 11 Inactives

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:35:06 -0800

The Oakland Raiders have declared QB Andrew Walter, WR Carlos Francis, CB Charles Woodson, LB DeLawrence Grant, CB Denard Walker, WR Johnnie Morant, OT Langston Walker, DL Ryan Riddle inactive for Week 11.

With Charles Woodson out, I think they have two rookies starting at corner including one guy, Stanford Rout, that had three or four pass interference penalties in that week one game against the Pats. Hopefully Taylor Jacobs and Santana Moss can win this game for us. IF the passing game gets going, we wont lose.

This means Nemo is active today.

We shall see if he gets on the field.

Blondie

First, I want the win. Raiders have me respectfully concerned but our D will rise to this injury challenge enough to let CP-Moss-Cooley do their thing under Brunell's lead.

Second, I would love for this game to be one where we see Nemo & Jacobs make some contributions, even if modest. That would be too cool :) .

Third, for 'skins fans , what an irritating suck-up piece glorifying the cowpies and jabbing atGibbs on Fox where Howie picks the pies to win the East.

Alright, lets kick some black 'n' silver till their black 'n' blue :point2sky

Archived