Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everyone Pray For Some Upsets

DCNightHawk

Everyone pray that the detroit lions can pull out a victory against the cowboys and that the eagles can somehow muster enough strength to beat the giants (we just need them to win this game before they can totally collaspe and lose the rest of their games). I can see all of this potentially happening, the most important thing that needs to happen sunday however is that we STOMP the raiders at fed-ex.

Dallas would have to be overlooking the Lions and relax in order for the Lions to beat them. Parcells isn't allowing that to happen.

Eagles are wounded and embarassed...... just the type of position for them to come out and completely shut out the Giants and menace Manning into some serious mistakes.

Everyone pray that the detroit lions can pull out a victory against the cowboys and that the eagles can somehow muster enough strength to beat the giants (we just need them to win this game before they can totally collaspe and lose the rest of their games). I can see all of this potentially happening, the most important thing that needs to happen sunday however is that we STOMP the raiders at fed-ex.

You guys haven't learned your lesson yet. Never pray that another team in YOUR divison beats another team. Save your prayers for your own team. That's what happen last week. So many were praying on the Eagles to beat the Cowboys and visa vesa that the Redskins didn't handle their business with the Buccaneers. Oh well, the refs handled that for you. LOL!

Both of these teams are capable of being upset because neither one of them are all that honestly, there is no domiant team in this division that is why I feel that it is still ours for the taking it's there just have to play some smart ball eliminate the turnovers be more consistent but I can see the Eagles and Lions winning.

Manning definately had trouble with a vikings d that looks good on paper but so far this year hasn't played up to it and the eagles d is definately better and I think Mike Mcmahon at qb is a better choice than Koy Detmer so the eagles could come out and suprise everyone on sunday.

As far as the cowboys go they should have this game against the lions but thats ok because on thanksgiving they play denver and I'm sure they'll lose that one.

yah never know, the boys looked pretty pitiful in phillie.... the eagles just handed the game on a silver platter thats all

You guys crack me up. As if you weren't handed a game on a silver platter in Dallas during week 2. :laugh:

Both of these teams are capable of being upset because neither one of them are all that honestly, there is no domiant team in this division that is why I feel that it is still ours for the taking it's there just have to play some smart ball eliminate the turnovers be more consistent but I can see the Eagles and Lions winning.

Let me make sure I understand you. You say that there is no dominant team in this division, but it is there for the Redskins' taking? Playing smart ball can only get you so far. The Redskins should consider bribing the referees. This may make them "dominant".

Let me make sure I understand you. You say that there is no dominant team in this division, but it is there for the Redskins' taking? Playing smart ball can only get you so far. The Redskins should consider bribing the referees. This may make them "dominant".

Whatever, the bottom line is that there is no team in that division that is dominating anyone the division is pretty much a toss up . I have no idea what part you do not understand. If you think Cowboys is just going to walk away with it think again not impressed. The Giants not impressed it's going to come down to the last week.

You guys crack me up. As if you weren't handed a game on a silver platter in Dallas during week 2. :laugh:

There's a difference between being handed the game on a silver platter (ie. Eagles vs. Cowboys) and having the silver platter snatched out of your hand and smashing you in the face with it. (ie. - Redskins vs. Cowboys) :laugh:

At least we won that game by two awesome passes to Santana - the best reciever in the NFC. McNabb practialy threw that ball so bad that it was practically impossible for it NOT to be picked off... now thats a gift to what looked like a dying team out there. :dallasuck

At least we won that game by two awesome passes to Santana - the best reciever in the NFC. McNabb practialy threw that ball so bad that it was practically impossible for it NOT to be picked off... now thats a gift to what looked like a dying team out there. :dallasuck

Their weak secondary couldn't do anything about it cowboy fans i swear..

You guys haven't learned your lesson yet. Never pray that another team in YOUR divison beats another team. Save your prayers for your own team. That's what happen last week. So many were praying on the Eagles to beat the Cowboys and visa vesa that the Redskins didn't handle their business with the Buccaneers. Oh well, the refs handled that for you. LOL!

File under the heading "Just when you thought you've read everything.". Or just file it. :)

Bledsoe gave Philly an equally generous gift with his own terrible throw (if you can call it that) earlier in the game which resulted in a touchdown. Not to mention Dallas had momentum and was probably getting the ball back with 3 minutes left. Just face it, you didn't anything more to deserve your win than the Cowboys.

Now enough with the jealousy.

1st place baby! :laugh:

Archived