Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everyone Pray For Some Upsets

DCNightHawk

You guys are priceless. I really enjoy this board, i don't post much, because its a redskins board and yall dont' want cowboy fans posting and all, but i still enjoy coming around to read it. But I have read on here , to many times, that the cowboys are not that good, they will falter,, etc,, I dont know know if this is wishful thinking or a true belief system. Either way, its wrong. We have played 9 games, pretenders are gone now. I think the skins are a decent team, i really do. I was doubtful at first, but I can admit when i am wrong. Yall have played some good ball, got somelucky breaks and lost a few breaks, so you are about where you should be. Same with us. But to think we got to 6-3 by luck, is foolish. We are a good team and in my opion, the best in the NFCE. We have won 4 out of our last 5 games. Thats not luck. I am looking forward to our rematch on your home field. I think that game will determine the outcome of the NFC E race. I don't know if the skins will make the playoffs,, i see a 9-7 record, with dallas at 10-6 winning the east. Don't know if 9-7 gets a wildcard, but i do think it is safe to say,, that the East is going to be fun to watch the next several years with 3 out of the 4 teams on the rise.

Well the sorry Vikings beat the Giants with that POS Brad Johnson. He sucked for most of his time with the Skins. Went to Tampa which was actually decent at the time and they won the Super Bowl. Now looking like a has-been again he managed to pull off the upset (well it wasn't so much him). Sorry guys I know we want better standings but I cannot go for the Iggles. I will only hope for injuries on both teams. As for the Lions.....go for it Rock!!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

keep dreaming, the clock is at 11:59, and the fairy tale ends soon enough for the cowposers

:laugh: jealous of what? you're run game? oh, wait you don't have one, pass game? :laugh: see run game.... defense :laugh: see run game

enjoy the Lion game, probably will be your last chance at a win rest of the season ..... and it might not be a win itself

You have to be Sonny Jurgenson disguised as Bubba! :doh:

keep dreaming, the clock is at 11:59, and the fairy tale ends soon enough for the cowposers

:laugh: jealous of what? you're run game? oh, wait you don't have one, pass game? :laugh: see run game.... defense :laugh: see run game

enjoy the Lion game, probably will be your last chance at a win rest of the season ..... and it might not be a win itself

Rushing Tot. Dal-1037 Wash. 1140

Passing tot Dal-2066 Wash 1990

Tot. Def Dal-291.1 ypg Wash 295.3 ypg

Sacks Dal-- 26 Wash 14

I hope you're right bubba. If Dallas somehow comes away with victories against Detroit and Denver, that's going to make them 8-3 overall and give them seven wins in the last 9 games. One loss in their last 7 games. That will be hard for us to overcome.

I'm afraid they'll do it too. Detroit should fall at Texas Stadium. If that happens, which it should, then they're going to be winners of 5 of their last 6 games. The one loss being at Seattle where Deadsloe gave the game away on a silver platter. Had that not happened, Dallas would be on a 5 game winning streak with Detroit up next.

I think to say that Dallas might only win one more all year is a little bit wishful thinking. I'd love for Dallas to be going down the drain. But I'm afraid the opposite is true.

I don't know, maybe they'll fall apart, but they don't appear to be close to that. They were flat coming off a bye week and went into an emotionally charged Philly stadium in a game the Eagles couldn't afford to lose... and they still found a way to win. Parcells went to his brother's funeral that morning and looked like he wasn't even into the game, and they still won. They had an off day against a fired up opponent and still came away winners.

You saw what happened when we played flat against the Giants and they were fired up. Those games happen. To win it though says a lot about what kind of team Dallas is.

They are not the crappy team that many on here make them out to be. They're dangerous.

We're dangerous too, and we can still win the East. But if we do it won't be because Dallas faltered. It'll be because we took care of business and win out almost all of our remaining games, including the Dallas game. If we do that, I think we win the East. If we win one then lose one, I don't think we'll overcome Dallas or the Giants.

We've got to cut down on turnovers and shore up defensively and we have a real good shot, IMO.

:applause: :applause: Intelligence! You don't fit in really well here... but good post! Bubba and others will not like this! :)

The Skins have just as good a chance to lose to Norv, Moss, Porter, Jordan & Co. as the Cowboys have losing to Detroit. Sounds a little desperate praying for a Dallas upset in week11 only a half game behind? If you guys just handle your business and beat us in Fed-ex like everyone on this board believes will happen ;) then you have noooooothhhhhhiiing to worry about. Right guys? :( :cool:

Who handed us the game on a silver platter? Since when is two perfect touchdown passes a handout?

A handout is when the Eagles are in the lead, and all they must do is not turn it over... and instead, McNabb throws an incredibly stupid interception on 2nd down directly to Roy Williams.

The Skins found a hole in the Dallas defense, and they exploited it. All Dallas did was wait for McNabb to screw up. Are you that dense?

As if the Redskins haven't benefited from a McNabb INT this season. :rolleyes:

So, the TD pass to Terry Glenn just before that INT was a gift too right? Remeber, it took 2 scores to win the game, not just the McNabb INT. Also, it was 2nd and 7, and the Eagles could have gone 3 and out on that drive, giving the ball back to Dallas with over 2 minutes left...and Dallas had all 3 timeouts left.

Since when is returning an INT for a 46 yard TD considered a gift? You guys are amazing.

:snore: :snore: :snore: Cowboys isn't all that they are weak if you ask me. Cowboy fans crack me thinking they are world beaters woo hoo they have dominated the series up to this point what in the hell have they done against the other teams not one thing they have done as much as what we have done in the division nothing give me a break

:snore: :snore: :snore: Cowboys isn't all that they are weak if you ask me. Cowboy fans crack me thinking they are world beaters woo hoo they have dominated the series up to this point what in the hell have they done against the other teams not one thing they have done as much as what we have done in the division nothing give me a break

Was that a sentence? :doh: :(

Archived