Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everyone Pray For Some Upsets

DCNightHawk

RRS73[/b]]

You guys crack me up. As if you weren't handed a game on a silver platter in Dallas during week 2. :laugh:

Yeah I guess we were handed that game on a silver platter.

But what was on that platter looked something like this...

I believe you cowgirl fans refer to him as Roy Williams if I'm not mistaken. :laugh:

(note the TWO pieces of toast...kind of fitting wouldn't ya say)

:dallasuck

Bledsoe gave Philly an equally generous gift with his own terrible throw (if you can call it that) earlier in the game which resulted in a touchdown. Not to mention Dallas had momentum and was probably getting the ball back with 3 minutes left. Just face it, you didn't anything more to deserve your win than the Cowboys.

Now enough with the jealousy.

1st place baby! :laugh:

keep dreaming, the clock is at 11:59, and the fairy tale ends soon enough for the cowposers

:laugh: jealous of what? you're run game? oh, wait you don't have one, pass game? :laugh: see run game.... defense :laugh: see run game

enjoy the Lion game, probably will be your last chance at a win rest of the season ..... and it might not be a win itself

keep dreaming, the clock is at 11:59, and the fairy tale ends soon enough for the cowposers

:laugh: jealous of what? you're run game? oh, wait you don't have one, pass game? :laugh: see run game.... defense :laugh: see run game

enjoy the Lion game, probably will be your last chance at a win rest of the season ..... and it might not be a win itself

I hope you're right bubba. If Dallas somehow comes away with victories against Detroit and Denver, that's going to make them 8-3 overall and give them seven wins in the last 9 games. One loss in their last 7 games. That will be hard for us to overcome.

I'm afraid they'll do it too. Detroit should fall at Texas Stadium. If that happens, which it should, then they're going to be winners of 5 of their last 6 games. The one loss being at Seattle where Deadsloe gave the game away on a silver platter. Had that not happened, Dallas would be on a 5 game winning streak with Detroit up next.

I think to say that Dallas might only win one more all year is a little bit wishful thinking. I'd love for Dallas to be going down the drain. But I'm afraid the opposite is true.

I don't know, maybe they'll fall apart, but they don't appear to be close to that. They were flat coming off a bye week and went into an emotionally charged Philly stadium in a game the Eagles couldn't afford to lose... and they still found a way to win. Parcells went to his brother's funeral that morning and looked like he wasn't even into the game, and they still won. They had an off day against a fired up opponent and still came away winners.

You saw what happened when we played flat against the Giants and they were fired up. Those games happen. To win it though says a lot about what kind of team Dallas is.

They are not the crappy team that many on here make them out to be. They're dangerous.

We're dangerous too, and we can still win the East. But if we do it won't be because Dallas faltered. It'll be because we took care of business and win out almost all of our remaining games, including the Dallas game. If we do that, I think we win the East. If we win one then lose one, I don't think we'll overcome Dallas or the Giants.

We've got to cut down on turnovers and shore up defensively and we have a real good shot, IMO.

If we win every game remaining, we win the division. If the Cowboys lose to Detroit, this means we can give a game so long as that loss is not head to head. Anyway, that'd be a wimpy way to win the division, to have Dallas and New York implode. I want them to win every game they have left except against us. NEVER WIN THE DIVISION IN A WIMPY WAY.

It sure sounds good but we only scored 14 points in Dallas, NY didnt do that good either in Big D and Philly flat out got raped. Its just kinda hard believing the dayum Lions will make a field goal, much less then pull off an upset in Dallas.

The Eagles are a wounded lil birdie right now and incase nobody has noticed, The Giants Defense hasnt gave up a touchdown in 4 weeks, and thats against us as well. So that isnt looking too good either, geesh.

Dallas and NY play against each other again soon so one is going down in that game, but its up to us to beat them both in Fed Ex, we do that and we win and deserve the NFC East!!!

It sure sounds good but we only scored 14 points in Dallas, NY didnt do that good either in Big D and Philly flat out got raped. Its just kinda hard believing the dayum Lions will make a field goal, much less then pull off an upset in Dallas.

The Eagles are a wounded lil birdie right now and incase nobody has noticed, The Giants Defense hasnt gave up a touchdown in 4 weeks, and thats against us as well. So that isnt looking too good either, geesh.

Dallas and NY play against each other again soon so one is going down in that game, but its up to us to beat them both in Fed Ex, we do that and we win and deserve the NFC East!!!

I am thinking the Pokes still a little full of themselves, coming off a surprise win after playing poor, and looking a head to the thanksgiving game against the Bronco's, might let the Lions slip past them. The Lions played their best game of the season last week, and the WR are healthy for the first time all season. It is a game the Pokes should win, but like the Vikes last Sunday, anything can happen

Doctorfro Quote: "For the most part, we control our own destiny. But some help from others would be quite welcome."

That's what I'm buying into, Doctorfro. Redskins need to take care of it themselves. As for routing for the rest of the division to lose?? Redskins fans do that from game 1 of the season. Why does that change this week?

I am thinking the Pokes still a little full of themselves, coming off a surprise win after playing poor, and looking a head to the thanksgiving game against the Bronco's, might let the Lions slip past them. The Lions played their best game of the season last week, and the WR are healthy for the first time all season. It is a game the Pokes should win, but like the Vikes last Sunday, anything can happen

And what an early Christmas present we would get :) Wouldnt hurt my feelings a bit see the Lions shut out Dallas, I just wouldnt put my money on the Lions lol.

The Lions are awful....they have ONE good player on that team (Roy Williams) and he hasnt been healthy all year....KJ is average at best (sorry Tech fans). Both QB's suck and both lines suck....I predict 21+ point win for the Cowboys. 28-7.

McMahon may be able to shock some ppl w/his ability...the fact that he is starting over Detmer means either they think so little of Detmer or they really love McMahon....im hoping the latter.

It depends which Eli shows up. The Eagles need to blitz their weight...the Giants o-line has given him tons of time and he has better very good more often than not. I see a close one.....24-20 Giants.

As for our game...im predicting.....20-10 Redskins win.

Dallas would have to be overlooking the Lions and relax in order for the Lions to beat them. Parcells isn't allowing that to happen.

Eagles are wounded and embarassed...... just the type of position for them to come out and completely shut out the Giants and menace Manning into some serious mistakes.

You know one thing they have that we don't have? Philly has a pass rush and I see them going after Manning like crazy. And don't look for Tiki to run the way he run against us with Trotter in there. Philly may not be ranked up there in D but they have a very solid defense and I also think McNabb or not the Eagles can do a few things in offense also against that Giants D. All in all this game comes down to turnovers.

The boys game I just can't see them loosing it unless Harrington finaly "got" it last game that he is a NFL QB with tremendous talent. Fat chance but you never know. After all who the heck would have thought Simms would do that to our Defense.

The secret for the Dallas is enough pressure on Bledso. But if a team dosn't have any running game, then I don't know because the cowboy's D can change things on the fly. But I hope both G and CB loose this Sunday. And last but not least we kick the Raiders on their face. Amen...

Give Parcells a little credit. He didn't get to where he's at by letting his teams look 2 weeks ahead.

The Lions defense is depleted and their top 3 corners are hurt.

You guys crack me up. As if you weren't handed a game on a silver platter in Dallas during week 2. :laugh:

Who handed us the game on a silver platter? Since when is two perfect touchdown passes a handout?

A handout is when the Eagles are in the lead, and all they must do is not turn it over... and instead, McNabb throws an incredibly stupid interception on 2nd down directly to Roy Williams.

The Skins found a hole in the Dallas defense, and they exploited it. All Dallas did was wait for McNabb to screw up. Are you that dense?

No need to pray.

As unlikely as it may be, if the Skins win out they will win the division - plain and simple. They handle their own destiny.

We have the two teams ahead of us in our house during the final 3 game stretch run. Looking at the difficulty of NYG/Dall schedules, as long we handle our business and win 3 of the next 4, we'll STILL have our destiny in our own hands going into those all important final 3 games. Not to mention that Philly could be 7-8, McNabbless, and just be playing out the string. I know they'd still be dangerous but not nearly as daunting as it looked when the sched came out.

I could see the Eagles beating the Giants just because they have an aggressive D and Eli is about as accurate as a blind man...I'm not too sure about the Lions in Dallas though. Well Harrington looked better last week and he has some of his weapons back....maybe but doubt it...Most importantly we NEED to win first.

Archived