Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Photo Op with The Chief

THE FOOT

dammmmmm i want a picture w/the Chief.

I was looking for him in NY vs. the Giants but didnt see him. I know he goes to Dallas every year....that guy is a legend. Where are his season tickets at FEDEX? Im assuming he is a preferred fan? Whats funny is that the Cowboys let him hang out on the field during the game but during home games he's not allowed.

I have met the Chief on several occasions and we have some mutual friends in the car business...although I am not in the car business I work closely with a lot of dealerships. He has worked for years selling cars at many dealerships around the Beltway. Last dealership I saw him in was at County Chrysler in Upper Marlboro but I know that he has moved on from there. He gave me his business card which had "Chief" Zema Williams on it....hence the name Chief Z. His desk was loaded with Redskins items and photos. I spoke with him down in Dallas this year and many times at RFK and FedEx. He also does alot of charitable work in the community. He has been attending games as the Chief since 1978. A class act all the way.

Am I the only one who sees the lady in the background? To me it seems like she never seen black people before.

Had to go back and take a second look...look on her face is something..maybe she just bit into a fresh Florida lemon!!! HAHAHAHA...

I met the Chief a couple years ago after a Skins home game. I love him! He walks right up to my niece and I and gives us great big hugs!!! I was pissed at myself, because I didnt bring the camera along, left it in the car.

My brother and niece have bought cars from him.. he kids my niece because she has the license plate he wants.. and she won't give it up...

Not sure if he does now, but I don't think he has always had season tickets and he is given no "preferential treatment" when it comes to tickets (much like the Hogettes aren't given preferential treatment). But I do remember a few times at RFK, my brother would give him one of his tickets to the games to get him into the stadium.. but he never sat with him because the Chief NEVER sits down... he always manages to get a ticket, but at least.. at one point, he didn't have season tickets, or at least I would assume that since he used my brother's ticket to get into the game.

That man is one of the greatest people alive. He has a huge heart and a warm personality. I actually shed a tear when I learned that a few years ago he was jumped at a Philly Game in Philly.

wtf....I don't care how much you love your team...who jumps an old man...? Who jumps anyone for that matter over a freakin game...philly fans never cease to amaze me. I suppose i answered my own question...

That man is one of the greatest people alive. He has a huge heart and a warm personality. I actually shed a tear when I learned that a few years ago he was jumped at a Philly Game in Philly.

Yeah...that speaks volumes about Philly fans. Not all Philly fans, mind you, we're not characterizing a fan base here (I got in trouble with that in an "Around the NFL" forum thread). But that there were Philly fans capable of jumping an old man is pretty f-ing sad. And if it was recent, then it was probably a game they won, the bastages...:mad:

Archived