Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DTC Hype Thread Volume 5

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

What do you think about instant replay? Check all that apply. (try not to contradict)  

223 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about instant replay? Check all that apply. (try not to contradict)

• Leave it alone, its a perfect system.
    • Get rid of it.
    • Don't know what, but something needs to change.
    • Have all refs vote anonymously on the call. (Would need more hoods for refs to be under)
    • Allow challenges after each 2-minute warning.
    • Fine refs one game's pay if found guilty of making a bad call. (only applies to replay calls)
    • Waive the 2-minute time limit.
    • Have no 2-minute time limit when the score is close.
    • Give the refs hefty bonuses for error-free games.

If you gonna mock T.O. have at it. He's dead in my mind. If you're gonna talk rings, I don't think you have any, they don't allow women in the NFL. And embarassing is supporting the pouring of beer over opposing fans heads when you claim to be a higher class of fan, when in actuallity your just like every other fan base, 95% class 5% arseholes. And embarassing is being beaten 21 out of 31 times over the last 15 years.

embarassing??? EMBARASSING??? Did you watch McNab puke his nerves of butter out on the field in last years Super Bowl??? In the biggest game of his life, he doesn't have the "energy" to play the hurry up offense, and chokes on the big one.

Hell, it couldn't be any more embarassing if his mom ran out on the field in the middle of a time out to feed him some chuncky soup. . . Your guy choked in front of the entire world, in the biggest game of his life!!! He left his lunch on the 20 for the whole world to see. Now THATS embarassing!!!!!

embarassing??? EMBARASSING??? Did you watch McNab puke his nerves of butter out on the field in last years Super Bowl??? In the biggest game of his life, he doesn't have the "energy" to play the hurry up offense, and chokes on the big one.

Hell, it couldn't be any more embarassing if his mom ran out on the field in the middle of a time out to feed him some chuncky soup. . . Your guy choked in front of the entire world, in the biggest game of his life!!! He left his lunch on the 20 for the whole world to see. Now THATS embarassing!!!!!

I apologize for anything that may have offended in this thread. I just feel the DTC i s a horrible representation of Redskins fans. Most of my friends are Skins fans and are in the 95% classy catagory. The DTC is a perfect comparison to the "Dirty 30' in Philadelphia that booed McNabb on draft day. This gang mentality is perverted and bad for football. To those of you like Miss28 and Tarhog I apologize for my misguided words.

oh....my....God....

Chomerics and I agree on SOMETHING. IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!

And now....the moment I've been waiting for since day ONE on this board.... MY 700th post meaning....I'm A ROOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. This is the avatar I wanted (aside from Darrell, but he's a long way off). And to make my 700th post within the DTC Hype thread.... couldn't ask for anything better ;)

HTTR!!!!!!!!!

I see that you're bringing a friend ...

And I'm bringing Brandy ...

How about a 4 way MVP this time ... that is if they can hang with us!!!

That will work. Michelle will be able to hang....hopefully. Brandy looked as if she could as well. The females will rule F51-F60 on Sunday. You heard that from me AND Candace.

I see that you're bringing a friend ...

And I'm bringing Brandy ...

How about a 4 way MVP this time ... that is if they can hang with us!!!

Oh yes... I will be there in full force pulling out all the tricks for a 4 way MVP award on Sunday.

And Candace my dear, after knowing me for almost 15 years I'd think you'd know me better than that! You KNOW I can hang with the very best. Game face is ON!!!!

:cheers:

PS Adam... prepare to officially meet me on sunday (wink)

Archived