Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DTC Hype Thread Volume 5

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

What do you think about instant replay? Check all that apply. (try not to contradict)  

223 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about instant replay? Check all that apply. (try not to contradict)

• Leave it alone, its a perfect system.
    • Get rid of it.
    • Don't know what, but something needs to change.
    • Have all refs vote anonymously on the call. (Would need more hoods for refs to be under)
    • Allow challenges after each 2-minute warning.
    • Fine refs one game's pay if found guilty of making a bad call. (only applies to replay calls)
    • Waive the 2-minute time limit.
    • Have no 2-minute time limit when the score is close.
    • Give the refs hefty bonuses for error-free games.

Whats up Redskin fans! First I would like to say **** PHILLY, **** TAMPA and **** THE REFS!

Yo. The DTC is looking for these guys.

raider_fans_1.jpg

And these guys.

usualSuspects.jpg

This guy is kinda funny................but were still looking for him.

faider.jpg

Shes cool though.....................

03.jpg

Alright. **** THE RAIDERS TOO!

The energy in the stadium starts with the fans. Thats you and me.

The DTC offical time of arrival is 7:00 am.

Hollar atcha boy!

DTC 4 LIFE

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

DTCCheifZ.jpg

1aec0d99.jpg

b0272f87.jpg

img_0087_0057_56.jpg

You lost. That's embarassing. You're an eagles fan. That's embarassing. You're an eagles fan on a HYPED redskins site. That's embarassing.

You're embarassing. Go back to Philthy.

Embarassing is being overly excited about a 5-4 team that is having it's best season in many, many years. We are having our worst season in 6 years and yet we are 1 game behind you and you're having your best in 6 years.

And Philthy is K Street and 14th street. Lets not forget how Philthy D.C. is. The mayor smoked crack.

Embarassing is being overly excited about a 5-4 team that is having it's best season in many, many years. We are having our worst season in 6 years and yet we are 1 game behind you and you're having your best in 6 years.

And Philthy is K Street and 14th street. Lets not forget how Philthy D.C. is. The mayor smoked crack.

Yeah, but yours is gonna get worse. Much much worse.

Nice joke btw, did you get in the way back machine and dig that up from the early 90's?

Embarassing is having a player on your team that talks sh*t about the entire team, blames other people on the team, and acts like he's better than he is. Oh, wait.....he was kicked off. Whoops.

Embarassing is choking every time your team makes it to the big time. Where are YOUR superbowl championship rings?

Embarassing is getting beer poured on your fans' heads all during the tailgates at FedEx last week and those supposed "tough guys" not doing anything about it.

Embarassing is the Philadelphia Iggles. Beautiful metaphor.

Someone please ban this Troll.

Embarassing is having a player on your team that talks sh*t about the entire team, blames other people on the team, and acts like he's better than he is. Oh, wait.....he was kicked off. Whoops.

Embarassing is choking every time your team makes it to the big time. Where are YOUR superbowl championship rings?

Embarassing is getting beer poured on your fans' heads all during the tailgates at FedEx last week and those supposed "tough guys" not doing anything about it.

Embarassing is the Philadelphia Iggles. Beautiful metaphor.

If you gonna mock T.O. have at it. He's dead in my mind. If you're gonna talk rings, I don't think you have any, they don't allow women in the NFL. And embarassing is supporting the pouring of beer over opposing fans heads when you claim to be a higher class of fan, when in actuallity your just like every other fan base, 95% class 5% arseholes. And embarassing is being beaten 21 out of 31 times over the last 15 years.

While we are not the stand ins for NSYNC, we do pull more p**** than them. If yaaaainknow you better ask somebody. Dawkins you haven’t has ***** since ***** had you grandson.

As most of you know, the DTC has been putting together some nasty tracks all season, and for every home game we've come up with something new. Last game was the debut of "Hit a Muthaphukkin Eagle Fan".

Here is the CEO in action producing this week's track vs. the Raiders:

CEONOBLIZZ.jpg

Featuring The Mayor of FedExField:

DTC-Studio003.jpg

With a special guest appearance by The President:

GIBBYNOBLIZZ.jpg

We are 5-4 and it is time to get excited about the Raiders. I just got finished reviewing film of the first 4 home games of the season, and it looks like the DTC DVD/Mixtapes (available opening day 2006) will be insanely hot.

Featured on the DVD are appearances by:

The CEO, Mayor, President, Coach, and Secretary of Crunk for the DTC

Thito, Los, Jeff, Ike, and the whole squadron

The Florida Girls! ! !

The Head of Security Skinsfan44, with the Enforcer Halter

Shane and Steve getting drunker than any humans before them

Big Rock

Riggo Ranger

MissU28 Throwing her drink on an Eagles fan

Pez & Huly

The 4C

Chubakah

The Cigar Girls!

The DTC floating in the studio

The Mayor chugging liquor while the Redskins are down 26-0 against the Giants

RdsknBill chugging two beers out of the Gold Cone

The McNabb dummy being hung from the Dead Tree Woods

Eagles fans cowering down and not putting their flags up on Arena Drive

And last but not least: THE PORTA POTTY INCIDENT (not to be seen anywhere else!)

But lets think for a second here. . . all that and we've only been through half a season? That's right, every DTC tailgate is packed with action, so don't miss out.

This DVD will go down in history as the first of its kind, so don't miss your chance to be famous and go down in history as being on the FIRST DTC DVD! Included in the DVD package will be the full length DTC album for your listening pleasure.

Come say what's up Sunday and take a listen to the latest the DTC has to offer.

:eaglesuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck

Listen up last place...................

November 6th, not only did the Washington Redskins own the Philadelphia Eagles, Redskin fans owned Eagle fans.

Need proof?

Here *****.

ec41ba04.jpg

2dafcb79.jpg

b2e0b24d.jpg

100_0238_00.jpg

DTC: We hurt Eagles fans for free

Wow you really told them. You put a dummy in a tree. You shouted at the backs of fans. And you had a giant circle jerk. You go boy.

If you gonna mock T.O. have at it. He's dead in my mind. If you're gonna talk rings, I don't think you have any, they don't allow women in the NFL. And embarassing is supporting the pouring of beer over opposing fans heads when you claim to be a higher class of fan, when in actuallity your just like every other fan base, 95% class 5% arseholes. And embarassing is being beaten 21 out of 31 times over the last 15 years.

damn, I should have known Iggles fans couldn't spell.

You think the Eagles have a 95% classy fanbase? Please. Maybe 5%, the 95% is reserved for the "arseholes", as you put it.

My "where are your superbowl rings" referred to the Eagles in general, not YOU personally, obviously.

Your fans talked so much crap before the game 2 weeks ago...but when they were being owned by the DTC and the 4C they didn't even fight back. They cowered like the lowly philth that is Philthy.

"You guys really cant stand an opposing point of view can you. That's sad."

No. Incorrect.

You are sad.

Dude, your 30 years old. Time to stop sniffing butane and cheap cleaning products.

Maybe you should do the world a favor and die. Like go to sleep and not wake up ever.

You really didn't need to explain that dying means going to sleep and not waking up. Does AdRock know your rockin his image?

damn, I should have known Iggles fans couldn't spell.

You think the Eagles have a 95% classy fanbase? Please. Maybe 5%, the 95% is reserved for the "arseholes", as you put it.

My "where are your superbowl rings" referred to the Eagles in general, not YOU personally, obviously.

Your fans talked so much crap before the game 2 weeks ago...but when they were being owned by the DTC and the 4C they didn't even fight back. They cowered like the lowly philth that is Philthy.

Bring the DTC and 4C to the Linc on Jan. 1st... oh but I hear they don't travel well. :laugh:

Archived