Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DTC Hype Thread Volume 5

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field

What do you think about instant replay? Check all that apply. (try not to contradict)  

223 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about instant replay? Check all that apply. (try not to contradict)

• Leave it alone, its a perfect system.
    • Get rid of it.
    • Don't know what, but something needs to change.
    • Have all refs vote anonymously on the call. (Would need more hoods for refs to be under)
    • Allow challenges after each 2-minute warning.
    • Fine refs one game's pay if found guilty of making a bad call. (only applies to replay calls)
    • Waive the 2-minute time limit.
    • Have no 2-minute time limit when the score is close.
    • Give the refs hefty bonuses for error-free games.

Brandy, you are priviledged right now. I used to be the Presidents beer pong partner but we never actually played together. . . ? We signed up to play at the Philly game, but 1 of 2 things happened, either someone pulled the old slick trick and wiped us off the dry erase board (not likely) or I was incoherent and just forgot to go back and play (more likely).

I personally think dks and nickfox (I think) STOLE OUR SPOT! ! ! !

Brandy, you are priviledged right now. I used to be the Presidents beer pong partner but we never actually played together. . . ? We signed up to play at the Philly game, but 1 of 2 things happened, either someone pulled the old slick trick and wiped us off the dry erase board (not likely) or I was incoherent and just forgot to go back and play (more likely).

I personally think dks and nickfox (I think) STOLE OUR SPOT! ! ! !

Ryan .... have you not seen Brandy? She's hot. She is privlidged! :silly:

Okay ... So I helped Adam read the posts on this thread ... and here's his response:

Glad to see everyone is aware of the President inability to spell :)

I have just read all six pages of this thread and I am extremely proud of all my constitutes in F-51 and F-60 for their performance on Nov. 6th.

To hear eagle fans calling the DTC “@ssholes” is music to my ears. We can fight fire with fire, BRING IT!

CEO, you know you are my boy but I had to exchange you for a much better looking Beer “BONG” partner!

I'll be your partner for shotguns ... :D

I think that I spent about half of the iggle tailgate down by the DTC punch cooler and I wasn't just drinking punch. Good folks all. I'm bringing my buddy Pat on Sunday and I'm sure he will keep the shotguns firing all day long.

Hey guys ...

I'm posting this for Brandy ... as she can't get on the puter right now ....

Ryan, I am priviledged. And I will be more than happy to be Adam "Bong" partner ...

And Seth ... is there a way to do a three way shotgun?

And now my response to this is ... Where there's a will there's a way.

Hey guys ...

I'm posting this for Brandy ... as she can't get on the puter right now ....

Ryan, I am priviledged. And I will be more than happy to be Adam "Bong" partner ...

And Seth ... is there a way to do a three way shotgun?

And now my response to this is ... Where there's a will there's a way.

All this talk about bongs and 3-ways is getting out of control!

I love it! :applause:

Wow. Lets get back on topic here.

Whos coming to F-51 and what time?

Im riding with the CEO, The President and The Mailman, leaving the White House at 5:30.

Coach and the SOC, Suge and S are following us.

Skinsfan44 and Steph will be cooking breakfast at 7:00.

Riggo Ranger and company to arrive around then?

Seth? What time player?

FYI, the DTC plans to take over a section in the 400. We will be posting 5 DTC banners along the fence, and all be grouped together.

This will be the first seat takeover in DTC history.

Beef: Its whats for dinner

I love how Eagle fans love to talk trash....their best Super Bowl moment? Their starting QB upchucking while calling a play-action pass...priceless....

Their most notable moment in team history? Booing a Cowboy player on the ground while injured at the vet.

Their Glory Years you ask for......ZERO Shiny Trophies.....

Their down years...? an occasional black out on TV due to lack of a sellout (per NFL TV Blackout rules of course).

We may have had our down years (as has every down year) but atleast we dont vanish like ****roaches during a losing season.

...and our Glory Years....we have something to show for it (3X).

The best is how Eagle fans will point out they have beaten us more often over the last 20 years...but fail to mention how many SB's they have won or been in overall. Selective Statistical breakdown I assume.

Wow. Lets get back on topic here.

Whos coming to F-51 and what time?

Im riding with the CEO, The President and The Mailman, leaving the White House at 5:30.

Coach and the SOC, Suge and S are following us.

Skinsfan44 and Steph will be cooking breakfast at 7:00.

Riggo Ranger and company to arrive around then?

Seth? What time player?

FYI, the DTC plans to take over a section in the 400. We will be posting 5 DTC banners along the fence, and all be grouped together.

This will be the first seat takeover in DTC history.

Beef: Its whats for dinner

Skinsfan1311 and friend.....we'll be by around 9:30-10:00........

Archived