Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Salisbury (spelling?) MERGED

R33T

I still wonder how he considers us fading away.

One game out of the division lead, having already beated the division leader in their home and 2-1 in the division.

We lost this weekend in a shootout and at least two calls gift-wrapped the game for Tamper.

How, exactly, are we fading away?

Its sick and I call on all Redskin fans to stop watching ESPN and send letters demanding they hire analysist that have a brain.

As usual the ESPN goons have just got down on their knees and sucked on the knob of the Cowboys after doing the exact same thing the Redskins did to the Cowboys, the difference is, they bashed the Redskins. The Skins played 60 minutes as well Sean, just like your beloved Cowboys.

I'm as big a Skins fan as anyone, and yeah, Salisbury was a hack as a player and a hack as an analyst, but come on, stop watching ESPN? You're forgetting the #1 Redskins apologist in the history of the planet... Joe Theismann.

This is flat out ridiculous. Sean Salisberry however you spell his stupid last name is a complete joke and so is ESPN.

20-7 with 3 minutes to go in the game.....does the spread sound familiar? You know 13-0, the score we came back from to win a game vs Dallas.

Sean the moron just gave Dallas credit for fighting hard and playing 60 minutes. When the Skins did the same thing, it was luck and blah blah blah.

Watch the game Sean you TOOL. The Skins didn't get a gift interception thrown right to someone to take the lead. The Skins just used Moss to out run the Dallas secondary to score 2 TDs to win the game, but ya that was just luck. Having McNabb throw a pass right to Roy Williams for a 20 yard TD return wasn't luck, that was just Roy being an all pro and Dallas playing 60 minutes.

Its sick and I call on all Redskin fans to stop watching ESPN and send letters demanding they hire analysist that have a brain.

As usual the ESPN goons have just got down on their knees and sucked on the knob of the Cowboys after doing the exact same thing the Redskins did to the Cowboys, the difference is, they bashed the Redskins. The Skins played 60 minutes as well Sean, just like your beloved Cowboys.

Can we get a sign like this :dallasuck that says I hate ESPN???

I am with you!!!!!!

i just think its a little ridiculous that after one game he says we're fading away when we lost by 1 to a team with a winning record when the cowboys came back late in the 4th (sound familiar?) against a team that is .500 w/o their best player... yet when we come back its a fluke, when they do it, they fought hard the whole game... absolutely ridiculous

i don't care if he thinks the cowboys will win the division and we won't, that isnt a big deal... just that, after one loss we're fading away and they're superstars again

..."The redskins are fading away just like I thought they would...the Cowboys are the most complete team in the NFC East and will win the division"

That man is a ****ing loser. He should have been tested before being awarded a janitorial position in the espn building, I have no idea how he got the job he has

Salisbury ... changes like the wind every week. His opinion means less than ZERO to me. So, I don't even worry about him

I was watching that this morning. One of the things they talked about before Sean talked about the NFC East was how quickly things change in the NFC. All I thought was: "The NFC doesn't change faster than Salisbury changes his mind."

That's when he said that Dallas was the most complete team.

Just before the Skins played the Giants he said the Skins would win because the Skins don't have any weaknesses. Now he says he knew they would fade. Are you kidding me?

The second he came on Sportscenter, I turned the channel. I didn't want to hear what his dumb*** said. I happened to turn it back right when he said that about the Cowboys, and I just laughed. He picks whoever is in first at that moment to win the division. It would be one thing if he picked the Cowboys in the beginning and stuck with them, but he's flipflop'd between them, the Giants, and the Eagles at least once this season. He offer no insight to the games or the NFL.

What an ass. The Cowboys had their ass handed to them by a team who couldn't run the ball on anyone this year. It is a race to the finish with only one game between them and us. I am confident if the Redskins get their act together, they are as likely to win the division. Sean is a reject of the NFL who absolutely was horrible qb. Don't listen to him.

Hmm...Redskins have lost 4 out of their last 6 and Dallas has won 4 out of their last 6.

But the Skins aren't fading right? Salisbury is just and ESPN idiot. :rolleyes:

Have you taken a look at who the 'Skins have played and who the Cowboys have played? More importantly, have you taken a look at the combined record of the teams the Cowboys will play down the stretch? They'll win this week against Detroit, but could very well lose every other game from now on out.

Archived