Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i hate dallas

syl58

Sorry dominating is 33-10

or 13-0 or maybe even 36-0 :laugh:

but 20-7 is not really dominating.....thats only 2 touchdowns and 2 fieldgoals.

36-0 is not dominated thats spanked/killed/mutilated

:rolleyes:

But you have to admit, the cowboys could do nothing all day against them pigeons in eagles clothing.... They won the game off of a stupid play call and a horrible throw...

36-0 is not dominated thats spanked/killed/mutilated

But you have to admit, the cowboys could do nothing all day against them pigeons in eagles clothing.... They won the game off of a stupid play call and a horrible throw...

And a TD pass from Drew to Terry and a TD run by Barber and multiple stops by the defense to keep them in the game.

Like all you spewed after your 14-13 shocker...the final score is all that matters.

Only a redskin fan could spin this win into an ominous sign for the Cowboys. Can't stop the run. We took Philly's BEST SHOT... Philly was a cornered cat @ HOME with so much to prove in an emotional game. Save a bonehead mistake by Bledsoe.. this is an even game. This is poetic Justice... Roy Williams BAAABBBYYY! Or should I say Texas Toast.. for the way he turned on the jets down the sidelines running past a crippled McFlabb! Roy was the Goat giving up a 13 point lead vs. the Skins.. and the HERO coming back 13 down against the NFC defending champs!!!! Break out the BROOMS Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Only a redskin fan could spin this win into an ominous sign for the Cowboys. Can't stop the run. We took Philly's BEST SHOT... Philly was a cornered cat @ HOME with so much to prove in an emotional game. Save a bonehead mistake by Bledsoe.. this is an even game. This is poetic Justice... Roy Williams BAAABBBYYY! Or should I say Texas Toast.. for the way he turned on the jets down the sidelines running past a crippled McFlabb! Roy was the Goat giving up a 13 point lead vs. the Skins.. and the HERO coming back 13 down against the NFC defending champs!!!! Break out the BROOMS Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: hopefully the brooms will be for the sweeping of the cowboys :laugh: :laugh:

We've done well against the run all season...we had one bad game.

You miss my point, sir.

When the Skins beat Dallas earlier this year, this board was rabid with the "gotta play all 60 min." stuff.

Now they see it happen again and the blind hate for Dallas creates a new class of hypocrites.

Eagles dominated the game...lost in last few ticks. Cowboys lucky, blah, blah, blah

Cowboys dominated the game....lost in last few ticks. Skins played all 60, no luck here, blah, blah, blah.

I hate the Cowturds to. But they went to Philly and did what they had to do to win.Now they are in second place in our division which we should have been In. And for that I'm pissed .

UHHH,, we are in 1st place in the Division.. 6-3 holding the tie breaker over the G men, see we beat them,, unlike you.

Only a redskin fan could spin this win into an ominous sign for the Cowboys. Can't stop the run. We took Philly's BEST SHOT... Philly was a cornered cat @ HOME with so much to prove in an emotional game. Save a bonehead mistake by Bledsoe.. this is an even game. This is poetic Justice... Roy Williams BAAABBBYYY! Or should I say Texas Toast.. for the way he turned on the jets down the sidelines running past a crippled McFlabb! Roy was the Goat giving up a 13 point lead vs. the Skins.. and the HERO coming back 13 down against the NFC defending champs!!!! Break out the BROOMS Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

mistake...why does that word sound familiar...?

Archived