Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i hate dallas

syl58

So since this win wont take us anywhere because the eagles gave it to us.....then the redskins win against us wont take you guys anywhere since we gave it to you.

you guys are such hypocrits.

Im no hypocrit, I will tell you strait out all the hype I heard how dallas is so good then watching them play was a whole different story. I wont take away that win because a win is a win no matter how it happens, but I sure seen a team that in no way am I impressed with and cant wait to bust your asses in Fed Ex come December, and we will beat your CowBOYS like it or not!!!

i hate dallas, how can mcnabb be so stupid, they had this game, now dallas will be getting so much press about how good they are. i hate dallas

i hate dallas

i hate parcells, i hate keyshawn johnson,i hate terry glenn, i hate the entire (jerry) jones family

i hate them i loath them...I DISPISE THEM :whippin:

Im no hypocrit, I will tell you strait out all the hype I heard how dallas is so good then watching them play was a whole different story. I wont take away that win because a win is a win no matter how it happens, but I sure seen a team that in no way am I impressed with and cant wait to bust your asses in Fed Ex come December, and we will beat your CowBOYS like it or not!!!

Yawn! All of your "fortunate" wins coming to bite you in the a$$ huh! There is so much football to be played between now and Dec. 18th.. I can't even think about the skins.. try to keep up so the game is meaningful.. K!?

Heart break hotel.. And when the cowboy fans wake up tomorrow and find out how they won, they still will have much heart ache knowing that they were dominated by the Eagles for 57 min.. :D

Is that how you felt after they dominated us for 57 on the earlier Mon. night game? Idiot.

Um....

It is impossible to compare the Redskins vs. cowboys game to the cowboy vs.eagles game.

First of all at the time of the Dallas game NO ONE!! had us picked to win that game... and noone sure as hell had us as a playoff team at that point. Also in that game the cowboys didnt give us the game.. We Earned it by beating them on 2 great throw & catches and defense in the end.

Contrarily.... EVERYONE had Dallas beating the eagles last night. There was only one sports analyst (Jaws) who picked the eagles and we all know why.

Furthermore, not only did they say Dallas would dominate they said that Dallas may go to the super bowl... Did you see a superbowl team last night??

Trust me Dallas fans will take a win, but they are worrying about their team and Drew Bledsoe right now because Philly GAVE them the game!

You sir are the idiot... :shot:

I hate Dallas.... but, the Monday night game is over and we are left alone in 3rd place. I would say that the Eagles are going to have a very hard time crawling out of the hole they have dug. So - now the Skins can focus on Dallas and Giants both of whom we play at home. Bottom line, we need to stay close - a must win against the Raiders to stay only 1 game behind - because either Dallas or the Giants will win their game.

Roy Williams = Santana Moss's beeyotch

Watching tonight's game made me realize that both the Crackgirlz and the Philthadelphia Buzzards are truly pathetic!

Sean Taylor=patrick craytons beeyotch

Sean Taylor first round pick

Patrick Crayton=7 round pick

Do you really wanna compare the draft positions of Williams and Moss.

i hate dallas, how can mcnabb be so stupid, they had this game, now dallas will be getting so much press about how good they are. i hate dallas

i hate dallas

i hate parcells, i hate keyshawn johnson,i hate terry glenn, i hate the entire (jerry) jones family

I sense alot of jealousy in here:D

There still is alot of football left in the season. We have 2 games in the next 9 days. Alot could happen between then and now. But for now I am gloating becasue we are in first place in the division:wavetowel

good luck next week against the raiders.

at least we earned our win, dallas had the ball thrown right to their hands (literally)
Maybe bp should have complained about a hold on ellis on the td throw, or maybe that phantom hold on Flozell when we got a 1st trying to run out the clock. Of course, he isn't a whiner so he wouldn't do that.

Archived