Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i hate dallas

syl58

i hate dallas, how can mcnabb be so stupid, they had this game, now dallas will be getting so much press about how good they are. i hate dallas

i hate dallas

i hate parcells, i hate keyshawn johnson,i hate terry glenn, i hate the entire (jerry) jones family

i hate dallas, how can mcnabb be so stupid, they had this game, now dallas will be getting so much press about how good they are. i hate dallas

i hate dallas

i hate parcells, i hate keyshawn johnson,i hate terry glenn, i hate the entire (jerry) jones family

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Time for all the sports analysts to announce how Dallas is now the team to beat. I'm sorry but The Eagles GAVE that game away.

Nice to see that when we need to Eagles to pull through they end up choking at the end. What else is new....

well if they lost there would have been 3 5-3 nfc east teams (with ny at the top), now we have to hope that people above us lose and its harder to "control our own destiny"

i hate dallass i hate dallas

We still control our own destiny. We play NY and Dallas at home. No worries.

Well its good to see that all the NFC east teams suffered heart ache this weekend.

We lose to the Bucs...

The Giants losing to the Vikings...

The Cowboy fans going to sleep thinking that they've lost..

And the Eagle fans knowing that theyve lost...

Heart break hotel.. And when the cowboy fans wake up tomorrow and find out how they won, they still will have much heart ache knowing that they were dominated by the Eagles for 57 min.. :D

Heart break hotel.. And when the cowboy fans wake up tomorrow and find out how they won, they still will have much heart ache knowing that they were dominated by the Eagles for 57 min.. :D

Is that how you felt after they dominated us for 57 on the earlier Mon. night game? Idiot.

Well itsgood ot see that all the NFC east teams suffered heart ache this weekend.

We lose to the Bucs...

The Giants losing to the Vikings...

The Cowboy fans going to sleep thinking that they've lost..

And the Eagle fans knowing that theyve lost...

Sorry dominating is 33-10

or 13-0 or maybe even 36-0 :laugh:

but 20-7 is not really dominating.....thats only 2 touchdowns and 2 fieldgoals.

Archived