Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggested Signs for this Sunday (Refs Special)

JimmiJo

As funny as that would be, they would never get on TV. Do you guys notice that TV stations, especially ESPN, will not show the controversial 2-point convertion up close? They are all on their knees to the NFL. The NFL in too powerful. And the NFL protects it's ref's.

But it would still be funny, especially if the zebras see 'em!

As funny as that would be, they would never get on TV. Do you guys notice that TV stations, especially ESPN, will not show the controversial 2-point convertion up close? They are all on their knees to the NFL. The NFL in too powerful. And the NFL protects it's ref's.

But it would still be funny, especially if the zebras see 'em!

We bring enough out, with the way the play has made news, and I think they will show 'em.

The Refs

Cant

Be

Sober

The winner! And exactly what I was saying while sitting at BW3s on Sunday afternoon. As soon as I say the Galloway play (phantom force-out) I got the feeling it was gonna be another denver. Everyone remembers the "tuck rule" -- but no one talks about the offensive interference on patten which took away his TD -- literally one of the worst calls I've seen ALL YR -- it made me physically ill

Archived