Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thito's Pictures: Official DTC tailgate..... Philadelphia @ Washington (11.6.05)

thito_da_skins_fan

Great Pic's as always and glad to hear you'll be back for the rest of the games this year. Personal favorite pic's are the ones where the Iggle Fans got punked trying to get through F-51 and whoever is face down in some BBQ chicken.

Here's to go undefeated at home this season :cheers:

Damn Rock, it looks like I need to be hanging around YOUR tailgate after seeing those chili pics. I must have missed that. . . what a day.

Who else enjoys the pictures of Ashlo mushing that Eagles fan in the face as he's getting back into his car as much as I do?

(Seth, interesting you photographed that plane, I caught it on my video camera too.) Thanks for taking the pics man, it was great to have you back again!

Leonard,

Those flag pictures actually capture a very special part of the tailgate Sunday. They tried to put an Eagles flag up on Arena Drive, but The Coach and The President went over there with a few other DTC ruff-necks and gave them an ultimatum: don't put the flag up, or get your a$$ beat. I actually have video of the Eagle fan in charge of the flag shaking hands with the Coach agreeing not to put the flag up. Pretty dope.

Yeah those three Eagle fans must have AIDS or something. They would join up with the 100 that came in the bus, and the 100 that came in the bus wouldnt help them when were punking them all morning.

All in all it was total Eagle fan punking and it was the best day of my life!

I was buying beers just too pour over Eagle fans heads in the stadium. Thats commitment!

Great pics, thito.

It's good to hear that you will be making it to the rest of the games this year.

I missed tailgating with everyone on Sunday.

I promise to not EVER miss a game again.

Those iggle fans are lucky I wasn't there. I would not have asked them to not fly those flags. I would have just walked up and set them on FIRE. :D j/k

:eaglesuck

Archived