Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Broadcasters This Sunday

ccsl2

I am sick of having to listen to ex-Cowboys! You can't watch pro football without having to listen to ex-Cowboys. I hate Cowboys... current, past and future. Why can't more ex-Redskins do TV. Think about the beauty of Joe Jacoby doing the play-by-play, maybe with Dexter Manley doing the color... now that would be beautiful!!!

Go Redskins. Painful, slow death to all Cowboys, especially those that do TV.

I don't have the map, but if you're wondering if the game will be on where you are, go to meevee.com. Enter your zipcode and cable provider and the should give you listings for all channels that day. Tvguide.com does the same thing too. This is how my sundays get planned in Philly...

Thanks for the tip.

I get Green Bay at Atlanta.:doh:

I know the Packers are the Bears' division rival and everything, but can't Fox take into account the fact that they're 1-7?! Who, in Chicago or anywhere else, wants to watch that garbage? Forget division rivalries, give me the #1 game!!!:mad:

I'm sticking with Sonny, Sam and that other guy!

there is often a 2 or 3 second delay from radio to tv, it really bugs me.

this season was the first that i finally remembered to take a walkman to the stadium. listening to the commetators really adds to the experience of being at the game.

this season was the first that i finally remembered to take a walkman to the stadium. listening to the commetators really adds to the experience of being at the game.

I understand that. I learned that the problem is their broadcasts are synched with Cox Communications. Thus, if you don't have Cox, there will be a delay of anywhere from 2 to 10 seconds.

I am sick of having to listen to ex-Cowboys! You can't watch pro football without having to listen to ex-Cowboys. I hate Cowboys... current, past and future. Why can't more ex-Redskins do TV. Think about the beauty of Joe Jacoby doing the play-by-play, maybe with Dexter Manley doing the color... now that would be beautiful!!!

Let me tell you a dream broadcasting crew for Redskins games: Joe Jacoby, Rick "Doc" Walker and Mark May!

Yeah I think that happens for those who have Direct TV...I tried listening to the radio but the radio is always ahead of the TV!

Umm.. you are taking the Dallas/Washington rivalry a little too serious my friend. Kinda makes you look like a little kid.

That's why God made TiVos. It synchs up perfectly.

I like this crew..

Dick Stockton and Moose aren't bad either.

The problem is that with "Moose" you get "Goose." I despise "Goose" with every fiber of my being and then some! I guess the low-foreheads at FOX thought it would be cute to have a crew whose names rhyme.

whats with the Joe Buck hatin'? i think hes one of the best commentators in all of sports. i can still hear his voice from the last skins-bucs game... "CLINTON PORTIS! WELCOME TO WASHINGTON! GOODBYE, NO FLAGS, TOUCHDOWN!!!" :D

Troy is good too, defenitely becomming one of the best. i cant wait for sunday!

Thank God we don't have the usual fox crew of moose, goose, and stockton. Dick Stockton creeps me out man. I don't know if its the size of his head the permanent 5 o'clock shadow, or...alright maybe it is that huge melon. And it seems like he never moves it when he speaks, very creepy. Moose is alright, for a cowyboy, but Sarigusa gives all Italians a bad name...if it weren't for the NFL he would be riding in a caddy in south jersey, stopping every few blocks to take a bat the the knee of some poor broke gambler.

Aikman and Buck are the #1 crew on fox right now, so I'll take them. Even if Aikman is a former cowboy, he seems to give the skins a fair commentary. I can tell he truely respects Gibbs and has the football knowlege to know why Gibbs should be respected, and why he's in the hall of fame. Many writers and sportscasters in today's media hop on the Gibbs bandwagon because everyone else does, then rip him when the Skins lose a game. I'd love to have a list of all the sportscasters who have used the term "game has passed him by", in any form or similar phrase when speaking of Gibbs...their lack of knowlege about football, sports, and people in general is astounding, it seems anyone can get on the air or in print these days.

Joe Buck is annoying.

Troy is tolerable as long as the words "Dallas" and "Cowboys" isn't mentioned.

Pam Oliver is a great field reporter.

I wonder if CBS is covering the Bucs games this year?

Phill Simms (great commentator in my op. better than Troy or "Moose") having to talk about his son Chris in the game. Interesting what Phill would say???

Its two NFC teams ... Fox does NFC games CBS does AFC

Archived