Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox Broadcasters This Sunday

ccsl2

Aikman is probably the best commentator in the business right now. He is fair and unbiased, and he gives the audience the benefit of the doubt as far as our knowledge of the game.

I think he has earned the right to not be asked about the the Arrington hit every time he announces one of our games at this point. If he wants to bring it up, that's cool, but we all know what happened.

Does anybody have that map that shows which Fox games will be showed where for this Sunday?

I don't have the map, but if you're wondering if the game will be on where you are, go to meevee.com. Enter your zipcode and cable provider and the should give you listings for all channels that day. Tvguide.com does the same thing too. This is how my sundays get planned in Philly...

Joe Buck is annoying.

Troy is tolerable as long as the words "Dallas" and "Cowboys" isn't mentioned.

Pam Oliver is a great field reporter.

I wonder if CBS is covering the Bucs games this year?

Phill Simms (great commentator in my op. better than Troy or "Moose") having to talk about his son Chris in the game. Interesting what Phill would say???

I'm sticking with Sonny, Sam and that other guy!

Herzog? Great, I really like Aikman and surprising Moose Johnston (I think he is a closet Skins fan) as commentators. They both do a great job, but I believe Buck, as good as he is, is a little overrated. I can't wait til this sunday.

I can't stand any of them. So I turn them down and turn up my Sirius radio so I can hear Sonny and Sam. BTW -- Sam cracks me up. Is he getting senile? The barbs between Sonny and Sam are pretty hilarious.

As far as the FOX announcers .. Bill Maas is the worst! He apparently thinks he's John Madden.

Archived