Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictions for Sunday against Bucs

Mackdaddydean

We're gunna start it a little early this week. I'm gunna say that their number 1 defense will hold us a little but their offense definately wont getting going with Simms at the helm.

Skins 20

Bucs 6

Hopefully the refs pick up on the holding penalties.

Depends on what team shows up. The Phuckaneers win if the Skins vs. the Ginats show up. The Skins win easily if the Phucks that played the Jets show up. If both teams come in regular, naturally I'll give the edge to the Skins (Beating the much hated Iggles didn't hurt at all).

:logo:

Put it this way, without a doubt. The Skins will win against the Bucs. Will it be a defensive showdown? of course. We wont have to worry much about the "Cadillac" beacuse he well play in pain due to his current fiit injury. Plus alot of the fans support down here is starting to dwindle. I have been waitign for this game all year. Lets put the smackdown of the "Succanneers"! Go Skins Fan in Tampa!!!

Put it this way, without a doubt. The Skins will win against the Bucs. Will it be a defensive showdown? of course. We wont have to worry much about the "Cadillac" beacuse he well play in pain due to his current fiit injury. Plus alot of the fans support down here is starting to dwindle. I have been waitign for this game all year. Lets put the smackdown of the "Succanneers"! Go Skins Fan in Tampa!!!

I hope there are many more people like you in Tampa!

(RAPERRY2) As a matter of fact, ever sence Ive moved down here form DC, I've met quite a few REDSKINS fans down here in Tampa. Ill see the occasional car with the Redskin flag waving from thier windows.... Hopefully ther will be a good SKINs Fan turnout at Raymond James Stadium..... I surely hope LaVar Arrington puts the Beatdown on Cris Simms.. he's a good guy, but oh well when playing my boys... its all business.

(RAPERRY2) As a matter of fact, ever sence Ive moved down here form DC, I've met quite a few REDSKINS fans down here in Tampa. Ill see the occasional car with the Redskin flag waving from thier windows.... Hopefully ther will be a good SKINs Fan turnout at Raymond James Stadium..... I surely hope LaVar Arrington puts the Beatdown on Cris Simms.. he's a good guy, but oh well when playing my boys... its all business.

yeah Chris Simms is going to probably have to get good and lucky to stand much of a chance against us. or we will have to shoot ourselves in the face like we did in the swamp. glad to hear there are still skins fans down south. ill listen for them when we score on the opening drive :wavetowel

Archived