Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sellers bowls over Dawkins .gif!

stupidsuck

first of all how do you make those gifs? And how am I stealing your bandwidth, And how would you be stealing mine?

no he meant the guy using the animated gif as his signature now. Chewie thought you had made the sellers gif.

If you want I can send you a link to how I learned to make the gif.

Great sig....the only problem w/ those vid files is they are so large.

I know I hosted that one from carter23 - the Tecmo bowl sig that got picked up around the Internet and went through 25 gig of bandwidth real quick.

I could host it for you guys for a bit....but it would tax my bandwidth real fast - you figure you post in a couple threads and each one is viewed 100x and a couple people put it as their sig......blammo - 10 gig real quick.

Check w/ an ES mod - bandwidth is cheap......but a whole lotta bandwidth ain't real cheap when you are hosting for other folks...it adds up fast.

That .gif is nearly 1.5MB.

Here's a 400k version - almost 1/4 of the size you've posted. It's so much smaller, and more bandwidth-friendly, because it's been cropped (to eliminate all of the scoreboard and unnecessary image area), re-sized smaller, and reduced in the number of frames (you don't need every frame of the action - think of it like a flipbook, you can skip every other frame and the image won't suffer).

sellers9tz.gif

Just a helpful tip. :)

That .gif is nearly 1.5MB.

Here's a 400k version - almost 1/4 of the size you've posted. It's so much smaller, and more bandwidth-friendly, because it's been cropped (to eliminate all of the scoreboard and unnecessary image area), re-sized smaller, and reduced in the number of frames (you don't need every frame of the action - think of it like a flipbook, you can skip every other frame and the image won't suffer).

sellers9tz.gif

Just a helpful tip. :)

thanks I'll make the switch if you don't mind, let me know if other wise!

can u see how cooley and no.87 both stop when dawkins approaches sellers like oh well hes gonna make the tackle and then when sellers ploughs over him its like they both in shock and cant make their blocks for sellers cos they didnt expect him to be still running.no.87 falls down as he turns around to try n make another block ?!

Archived