Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sellers bowls over Dawkins .gif!

stupidsuck

I just made this (I just learned how to make it and did it in about 15 minutes)

anyhow Enjoy!

I know I did :D

Sellers.gif

(thanks to bobzmuda for the smaller more bandwidth friendly version, if you're gonna link to this gif, please link to this smaller version)

here's the larger longer version still just for enjoyment on this thread

Sellers2.gif

Sellers outweights Dawkins by fifty pounds.... 225 to 275. I commend Dawkins for even attempting to lower his head and cowboying up to Big Play Mike. In that same gif, is that Robert Johnson #87 trying to make a block? That guy is huge!!!!

I don't care what anyone says... Taylor caused Crayton to fumble and we should have taken that the other way for six and ended the suspense of that game. :doh:

Sellers new nickname should be Mike "TRUCK STICK" Sellers. he is the definition of truck stick in madden, when watching the sig you can see him step on dawkins after he runs him over!!!

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

hahahhahah thats so awesome...i wanna post that on some other forums....

and also....i like how it says CAPITALS 5 Leafs 4 on the bottom..

LETS GO WASHINGTON!

and TD SELLERS is the man!!

I saw that too. :thumbsup: The Caps win, Skins win...did the Wizards even play? They should have won if they did.

And your stealing the bandwidth from SkinsFanitic, real nice.

:doh:

Hope you asked....

actually he's stealing my bandwidth :)

so at that point let me add that if some of you guys want to take the gif and host it at some other free places to help alleviate my costs, I'd appreciate it cause I love seeing some of you guys using it as a signature, but I'm not even sure how much this'll affect my site.

thanks!

actually he's stealing my bandwidth :)

so at that point let me add that if some of you guys want to take the gif and host it at some other free places to help alleviate my costs, I'd appreciate it cause I love seeing some of you guys using it as a signature, but I'm not even sure how much this'll affect my site.

thanks!

first of all how do you make those gifs? And how am I stealing your bandwidth, And how would you be stealing mine?

Archived