Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictions: Final Standings from the Halfway Point

wsniper1

What do you guys think the final standings in the East will be?

Redskins 11-5

Giants 11-5

Philly 10-6

Dallas 9-7

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Toughest part of our schedule is behind us, we should only lose two more games this season(2 of these 3 San Diego, @StLouis, @Philly).

Giants have away games at Seattle, Philly, Washington, and Oakland yet. There only "easy" win should be Minny.

Philly has 2 gimme games left, but the rest they should manage to only lose two more games throughout the rest of the year. 5 home games and only 3 away games(@NYG, @stl, @Ari). 10-6 or 11-5.

Dallas' only easy game left is Detroit. They play the NFC East on the road yet, and Carolina on the road, that there is 4 loses. With Denver, KC, and StL still in Dallas. 8-8 or 9-7.

If the Giants play like they did yesterday, they'll be lucky to finish 7-9.

I can see Minnesota winning Sunday. Brad Johnson knows to follow his progressions. Daunte's plan is to throw deep, which doesn't work anymore when Randy Moss isn't on the team.

ANY road game for the Giants s/b tough. They are a much different team on the road.

ANY division game will be tough for any team. How you can think it'll be a lock for Dallas to lose all three NFC east road games is beyond me.....

My prediction? Everyone's prediction is way off, and I'll be drunk every Sunday

i think we just need to focus on tampa.

Sorry I, the fan that has ZERO effect on the team, am not focusing on Tampa. I should be penalized or something, maybe a personal foul to start the game.....

Do you spurt tha same garbage from your mouth before the season starts, or just after everyone gets a decent look at how teams are going to perform?

ANY division game will be tough for any team. How you can think it'll be a lock for Dallas to lose all three NFC east road games is beyond me.....

And you think they will beat who at home, the Eagles? the Giants, the Skins(who beat them at home)? My prediction doesnt see them winning any of those games. its not a lock, its a prediction, an opinion per say.

What do you guys think the final standings in the East will be?

Redskins 11-5

Giants 11-5

Philly 10-6

Dallas 9-7

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Toughest part of our schedule is behind us, we should only lose two more games this season(2 of these 3 San Diego, @StLouis, @Philly).

Giants have away games at Seattle, Philly, Washington, and Oakland yet. There only "easy" win should be Minny.

Philly has 2 gimme games left, but the rest they should manage to only lose two more games throughout the rest of the year. 5 home games and only 3 away games(@NYG, @stl, @Ari). 10-6 or 11-5.

Dallas' only easy game left is Detroit. They play the NFC East on the road yet, and Carolina on the road, that there is 4 loses. With Denver, KC, and StL still in Dallas. 8-8 or 9-7.

Dallas may not win another game. :(

Wash 12-4

NYG 11-5

Phi 9-7

Dallas 5-11

:point2sky

I think that the Skins have a lot of work to do to reach 12-4, nice thought but I don't see me bettin' the egg money on it, yanno? We need to win the division, that's a given cuz it's going to be a dogfight for the wildcards. Dallass here, Giants here, that's huge, finishing out against the div., that's huge because historically the Skins finish strong (when they're not out of it by Halloween). CAN we run the table? It's a possibility, and I'd take JG against the others to do it. A division title and Dallass in last? Bring it on Santa Claus....

I really think we'll be 7-7 or 8-6 heading into that the final two games of the season - Giants at home and Philly on the road - and those two contests will decide the playoff picture.

:doh1:

You think we go 2-4 or 3-3 over the next 6 games?

Nov 13 @Tampa Bay

Nov 20 Oakland

Nov 27 San Diego

Dec 4 @St. Louis

Dec 11 @Arizona

Dec 18 Dallas

The team is undefeated at home, getting healthier, and all the sudden we are going to start losing? What games do you think we lose out of curiosity? Personally I think we go 4-2 over the next stretch of 6 games.

Playoffs a distinct possibility.

Lets break this down Logicially re: Giants vs Skins

The Giants lead the NFL in scoring, and at +90, have the best point margin in the NFC. We have 5 wins by 17+ points.

We've scored more points then the skins (by a lot), given up fewer points then the Skins, and when matched head to head beat you 36-0

We also have a roster laiden with young players, not just Eli, but over half of our defensive unit, who will only get better as the season goes on. The defense is playing a LOT better due to the rise of many inexperienced young guys playing better with experience

Exactly how, other then the fact you are redskins fans, can you argue with any type of logic that the skins are better then the Giants

I think that the Skins have a lot of work to do to reach 12-4, nice thought but I don't see me bettin' the egg money on it, yanno? We need to win the division, that's a given cuz it's going to be a dogfight for the wildcards. Dallass here, Giants here, that's huge, finishing out against the div., that's huge because historically the Skins finish strong (when they're not out of it by Halloween). CAN we run the table? It's a possibility, and I'd take JG against the others to do it. A division title and Dallass in last? Bring it on Santa Claus....

I didn't want to come off as a homer... :rolleyes: Seriously... and I know everyone can agree on this... the next Boys vs. Skins game will be the biggest in our rivalry.. in a long .. long .. long time.. Fed-Ex will be rockin' and the game will be a huge deciding factor shaping the division/post season!

Exactly how, other then the fact you are redskins fans, can you argue with any type of logic that the skins are better then the Giants

Being a Redskin fan is the only logic we need, and I wouldn't expect you to come up with any other argument that your a Giants fan to pick the Giants to win the division.

Archived