Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predictions: Final Standings from the Halfway Point

wsniper1

I have to disagree. While the Giants were playing with some emotion it's hard to win when you drop nine passes and fumble three times.

It's hard to discount the psychological effects of the loss of an individual loved one. Look at how Brett Farve has rallied his team in the past seasons. I'm sorry giants fans but you'll always have an asterix next to that game in my book.

Moreover, having such an underperformance such as that may even loom over a team in a postive way solidified that latter performances. Using examples of how Randy Moss polarized the Vikings after an abysmal blow out a few years ago.

I don't understand. We're going 13-3, and yet there's all this talk of things like quote-unquote "10-6" and "11-5"?

:whoknows:

13-3. Somehow the Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys are going to defy reality and manage to lose ALL of the rest of their games, even though they -- on occasion -- are scheduled to play each other.

Lets break this down Logicially re: Giants vs Skins

The Giants lead the NFL in scoring, and at +90, have the best point margin in the NFC. We have 5 wins by 17+ points.

We've scored more points then the skins (by a lot), given up fewer points then the Skins, and when matched head to head beat you 36-0

We also have a roster laiden with young players, not just Eli, but over half of our defensive unit, who will only get better as the season goes on. The defense is playing a LOT better due to the rise of many inexperienced young guys playing better with experience

Exactly how, other then the fact you are redskins fans, can you argue with any type of logic that the skins are better then the Giants

You sound exactly like the Philly fans of last year. Almost word for word. Just substitute a few players names. Good luck with all that reasoning. :)

Archived