Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs asked Mcnabb who won TO v Douglas

fight4oldc

wow buddy not even sean taylor???????????????

arre you nutz taylor smacked him put late hits on his last year

if it was some otehr safety T.O would punch him so fast

but it was taylor so he kept walking

That was on the field...off the field it is a whole different ball game...just ask Hugh Douglas!

Since when does being a workout warrior make you a tough guy? Get real. T.O. works out so that he can admire himself in the mirror while wearing his little spandex outfits.

He plays WR in the NFL..I think that qualifies him as a tough guy!

you done lost your mind. Sean would destroy him.

Could be...Could be not...I am just basing it on T.O. cracking Hugh Douglas head and then asking anybody else if they wanted some...Hugh Douglas is not S. Taylor's size that is for sure.

Obviously most of you have never been in a fight,you can not say a guy

is a bad dude just by looking at him.

Wow T.O.sucker punched a retired out of shape hugh douglas,and

that makes him a good fighter...Please.

How do you know it was a sucker punch?

Eric Allen had a good point on ESPN radio this morning:

Maybe it says something about the Eagles as a team that no one took TO up on his challenge. You honestly think that Reggie White and Jerome Brown would've stood there silently as this clown that's been nothing but a headache and distraction for the entire team stood there and tried to show him up?

Eric Allen had a good point on ESPN radio this morning:

Maybe it says something about the Eagles as a team that no one took TO up on his challenge. You honestly think that Reggie White and Jerome Brown would've stood there silently as this clown that's been nothing but a headache and distraction for the entire team stood there and tried to show him up?

If they were there, TO would have never acted the way he did...they would have beat him silly

By all accounts I have heard, it was simply a wrestling match to the floor. Like brothers do sometime.

I doubt either one has quality defense and/or attack skills. I bet they just laid there on the floor and hugged each other almost to death until they were separated :silly: :applause: :cheers:

I doubt Owens could knock out Douglas with one punch. Anyone whose been hit hard in the head knows it takes a lot to knock someone out, often combinations of punches that are squarely delivered. Its all hype on Owens part, and he's probably giving up 40 lbs, and considering that as well, I don't see him doing more then whiffing, with Douglas stepping back and whiffing as well.. then players jumping up and seperating them quickly.. Owens would easily stand up and say he'll take anyone on, and most would probably just stare for a second and think what a jerk he is.. not caring to even say anything in return.

I do think Westbrook would take all of them down and then ground and pound them ;)

That is the exact scenario that I imagined. Nobody threw a punch, Owens knew he wouldn't have to fight Douglas after the fight was broken up. So he challenges everyone else in the room to a fight, knowing no one else is going to fight him and risk getting suspended a game and losing money. Typical loudmouth with no balls.

A 26 year old Douglas would have beat Owens within an inch of his life. It's just a shame that old Hugh is just a shell of his former self. :(
How do any of you know what any of those players fighting capabilities are? I feel like I'm back in grade school.

"My dad could beat up your dad".

YOu know if you are going to behave like TO behaves, you have to know that your are going to have physical altercations with other guys, and be prepared. That guy is ripped.

When all is said and done it is a shame. A highly gifted athlete who has such emotional problems, such a lack of self-awareness, it is just sad. TO the player is a joy to watch ( minus the antics in the endzone of course ).

I doubt seriously will pick him up. 1.5 years ago, after the San Fran debacle, the only teams interested in this guy was the Ravens and Eagles. No one is going to pick TO up. Because you cannot trust the volatility of his emotions, and the potential cancer in the lockerroom.

This is a wake up call for all the manipulative, ego-based players.

You guys are lil high on ST I'd say. I see no way ST wins that fight. Owens is the same size and is physically much much stronger. TO has like a 485lbs bench go look at how many times ST did 225lbs reps at his workout. ST is full of babyfat and has said he does'nt workout with weights.

TO love him or hate him is a freak athlete who lives in the gym and is strong has a bull why do you think he's so hard to tackle.

ST if he wanted to do anything physically to TO it be on the field where he has a chance. Plus ST don't fight he just grabs old faithful the louisville slugger.

Now LA may have alot better chance but ST come on guys take the B&g GLASSES OFF.

TO grew up a sheltered mommas boy. There is nothing hard or street about him. He is a metrosexual gym rat who would rather look pretty and hang out with celebrities than go to the hood and kick it with regular folk. ST is the true freak of nature. He has ridiculous size and ability and doesn't work at it much. The big difference is personality. ST would rather go down to Florida city and chase straight thugs with bats and guns and hang out with shady characters than be in some club with TO and his soft pretty friends. TO is the type of guy that would back down from a fight with a guy like Sean Taylor. And if you truely think bench pressing wins fist fights, then you have never seen a fight.

Archived