Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs asked Mcnabb who won TO v Douglas

fight4oldc

T.O. is from the slums of Mississippi. Where he's from at a minimum you better know how to throw down. T.O. isn't a little guy by any stretch and he talks big trash. He’s probably had his share of squabbles. I can picture him putting a whoopin on Douglas.

i wana see sean taylor fight T.O he would make t.o cry

Guest sith lord
T.O. might be an a-hole, but the dude can throw them blows...There are not too many people who could stand toe to toe with T.O., not even Sean Taylor

How do you know this?

T.O. might be an a-hole, but the dude can throw them blows...There are not too many people who could stand toe to toe with T.O., not even Sean Taylor

wow buddy not even sean taylor???????????????

arre you nutz taylor smacked him put late hits on his last year

if it was some otehr safety T.O would punch him so fast

but it was taylor so he kept walking

TO obviously won the fight. Think about it.

If he had just gotten the sh*t beaten out of him by Hugh Douglas, there's no way he would have challenged anyone else to a fight.

The only way you can possibly challenge any bystanders to a fight is by straight beating down the other guy.

T.O. is from the slums of Mississippi. Where he's from at a minimum you better know how to throw down. T.O. isn't a little guy by any stretch and he talks big trash. He’s probably had his share of squabbles. I can picture him putting a whoopin on Douglas.

He is form Alabama!

If the Eagles want to get mad at anyone the should get mad at Hugh Douglass. Sure TO is bad news but why is an ex player in the locker room running his gums. Douglass probably provoked TO and TO beat him down. Then with the adrenaline pumping he went after the hole team. I am not trying to side with TO but the guys should be the highest paid reciever in the league. I would actually take him if he signed a morals clause that said something along the following lines.

"If you are suspended at any time for conduct detrimental to the team, your contract from that point is null and void" of course with the CBA and the NFLPA this is not possible.

TO obviously won the fight. Think about it.

If he had just gotten the sh*t beaten out of him by Hugh Douglas, there's no way he would have challenged anyone else to a fight.

The only way you can possibly challenge any bystanders to a fight is by straight beating down the other guy.

I don't know about that, knuckleheads are capable of anything ...

I think Strahan (who I don't like) would beat the taste out of TO's mouth, and I think ST would give him a run for his money, Julias Peppers would also put a whoopin on him ... 6'4 280, and atheletic!

You guys are lil high on ST I'd say. I see no way ST wins that fight. Owens is the same size and is physically much much stronger. TO has like a 485lbs bench go look at how many times ST did 225lbs reps at his workout. ST is full of babyfat and has said he does'nt workout with weights.

TO love him or hate him is a freak athlete who lives in the gym and is strong has a bull why do you think he's so hard to tackle.

ST if he wanted to do anything physically to TO it be on the field where he has a chance. Plus ST don't fight he just grabs old faithful the louisville slugger.

Now LA may have alot better chance but ST come on guys take the B&g GLASSES OFF.

You guys are lil high on ST I'd say. I see no way ST wins that fight. Owens is the same size and is physically much much stronger. TO has like a 485lbs bench go look at how many times ST did 225lbs reps at his workout. ST is full of babyfat and has said he does'nt workout with weights.

TO love him or hate him is a freak athlete who lives in the gym and is strong has a bull why do you think he's so hard to tackle.

ST if he wanted to do anything physically to TO it be on the field where he has a chance. Plus ST don't fight he just grabs old faithful the louisville slugger.

Now LA may have alot better chance but ST come on guys take the B&g GLASSES OFF.

Since when does being a workout warrior make you a tough guy? Get real. T.O. works out so that he can admire himself in the mirror while wearing his little spandex outfits.

Archived