Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patrick Ramsey

RavenzSuck

I do not know if anyone else noticed it but Ramsey ran out onto the field as the game expired. He went up to Brunell and gave him a big hug. He was so happy for Brunell. It was so genuine, it gave me goosebumps. Ramsey has been through a lot this year after losing the starting position. He is a true professional.

I noticed that too, but not only at this game, he's been the same way in several other games too. He genuinely supports Brunell and he's even called him his friend before. I especially like it whe he jumped up and down with jubilation with Brunell.

Patrick is a true class act guy and one of my favorite Pro Players. It was a privilage to meet him his first day with the team. (He got tied to the goal post that day.)

Another thing I noticed about him tonight, was during a important play that we needed, the camera flashed on in him, and He had the most determined serious look in his eyes I think i've ever seen from a player on the sideline. I love that kind of stuff!

Love Ramsey too. He's a great person.

Taking skills out of the equation for the two, you cant but notice how geniunley excited and happy for each other Brunell and Ramsey are. Ramsey has always beern a class act, and I really think thats why people like myself defend him to the degree we do. When you get a athlete like him or Brunell, you just really want to see them succeed.

I love Ramsey as a person and I think that he needs to learn how to read a defense better, I think he is genuinely happy for the team, not just Brunell. I think his serious looks on the sidelines has to do with him visualizing himself in Brunell's possition and looking to see how the defense gives different looks. He looks to be studying Brunell, which as the younger backup QB is exactly what he should be doing. He holds no hard feelings for his not being on the field, he is studying and trying to learn what he needs to learn in order to get back out there.

Ramsey is a good guy. He has been frustrated due to so many changes since he became a skin. I think he could learn a lot from Brunell, and will be a great QB in the future, hopefully for the Redskins. I do not want to trade him, unless it is for a couple of fantastick defensive lineman, or someone who can block better than Samuels. Bad knee or not, he is not the same lineman he was a couple of years ago.

I really like the friendship that our 2 QBs seem to have developed. You can tell that Ramsey cares about this team and Brunell. I think the same could be said for Brunell last year when he was the backup and Ramsey was starting.

This is definitely not the dynamic I was expecting this season. I was excited to have a young Ramsey QBing and the old veteran Brunell as the advisor. But this works...

Ramsey is a class act and deserves all the praise he is getting here. Ramsey is also seriously pissed because the two teams that he liked had SERIOUS interest in aquiring him (Miami and NY Jets) before the trade deadline...and Gibbs turned them down. Ramsey is class but he is not happy.

I agree with you Ross3909.... he is being a class act but i am sure he can't wait to get an opportunity somewhere else... He is definitely the best back up QB in the NFL and better than most other QBs who are currently starting for other teams...

Ramsey is a class act and deserves all the praise he is getting here. Ramsey is also seriously pissed because the two teams that he liked had SERIOUS interest in aquiring him (Miami and NY Jets) before the trade deadline...and Gibbs turned them down. Ramsey is class but he is not happy.

Just my two cents, but I think this is not the case. I think P-Ram may have asked for a trade while heated over losing the starting position, but I think he has since cooled off. I don't think he would want to be under center in NYJ, SF, or miami right now. Well, maybe miami - but the other organizations are just killing qbs. I think Ramsey sees this team is special, and is happy in his current position. I totally agree that he'd rather be starting, but I think he'd rather be with a winning team then be sacked 8 times a game again.

I could be wrong, but I think the guy is too smart and too classy to take the first offer that comes his way. We all know that Brunell is having a good year, but he certainly doesnt have 2 or 3 more years in him.

Anywhoo just my opinion, but best wishes to patrick wherever he lands.:point2sky

He's the backup I want to have. If bad things happened and Brunell had to sit out some games, he would give us a chance to win. And he supports his teammates off the field. I've never been disappointed in his attitude or effort.

All 3 of our QB's seem to be class acts. Hopefully, Ramsey and Campbell learn a lot about leadership and poise from "old man" Brunell.

Archived