Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I love Clinton, but what is he smoking???

mcarey032

I am sure that most of you saw the garb that clinton portis wore during an interview session in which he said the man that was in New York was found dead and that the guy he was dressed as is now here to save the day. If I were clinton, I would be focusing less on his practical jokes and watch out for the NFL piss test and focusing on getting better and trying to break into the secondary on his runs as well. What are your thoughts on his attention seeking behaviors?

If I were Clinton, I would be having a good time. I would be having fun with the fans and the media. I would be trying to make the best out of the worst. A likeable guy who has a day job and beats himself up doing it and practicing doing it but willing and knowledgable enough to know when to know the difference between who I am at work and who I am awayand when to show my game face. In general, just be me. Give the fans me when they need it or want it. Entertain them off and off the field. Simple as that. Don't need drugs to be different. Just have to be yourself.

See I don' t get this. Clinton is being funny. Having fun. He's an animated guy. Big deal. Cripes. A guy can't go out and be animated without being told he needs rehab? That's silly. Let him be. I think, more than anything else, that C.P. has it more in perspective than some here. IMHO.

haha he looks like hes havin a lotta fun smokin that. its kinda getting old, come up with a new gimmick. not osmething that should be criticized though, just a joke that is overplayed. i hope he smokes something different and comes up with a different joke ;)

Guest LavarFanatic

its better then hearing things like we need favre at QB or skins fans are unclassy because we didnt shoot fireworks after his 3 TDs

I am sure that most of you saw the garb that clinton portis wore during an interview session in which he said the man that was in New York was found dead and that the guy he was dressed as is now here to save the day. If I were clinton, I would be focusing less on his practical jokes and watch out for the NFL piss test and focusing on getting better and trying to break into the secondary on his runs as well. What are your thoughts on his attention seeking behaviors?

yeah, cause dressing up during his scheduled weekly press conference is really distracting him from playing great football :rolleyes:

If I were clinton, I would be focusing less on his practical jokes and watch out for the NFL piss test and focusing on getting better and trying to break into the secondary on his runs as well. What are your thoughts on his attention seeking behaviors?

I said almost the exactly the same thing in an earlier thread. he definatly needs to start gettin on the highlight reel for something else besides his costumes. But who knowes. It might happen soon. However he better pick up the pace if he wants to break 1300 yards.

Dr. Don't Know is an act for the media.....they egg him on, and he complies. It was fun at first, now it is IMO a distraction. He has to constantly try to upstage himself.....

If it helps him heal, thats fine. I'd like to see more yards rushing personally. There are already enough Freak Show wannabee's in the world.

Archived